|Edition||2nd edition, Kindle edition|
|• ISBN-10: 1119049369
• ISBN-13: 978-1119049364
|Book name||Windows 10 for dummies|
|Publisher||For Dummies; 1 edition (August 10, 2015)|
Windows is a most user-friendly operating system they keep on updating their versions from time to time. Here we will explore about Windows 10 for dummies pdf. Let’s find out that what is new in it.
- With the help of the useful tips given in this book, you can get a lot out of this software.
- Connecting to the web, usage of mouse and touchscreen can be easy to manage with the help of this book. The tips given in this book will help you to quick fix the problem.
- This tech book is known as the best seller. The reason behind this is you will be able to find files quickly, gathering social accounts and emails on one point, creation, and management of accounts, customization of the settings and plenty other features will be easy to do.
- Your all queries regarding windows will be answered in the easy to follow way.
- Illustrations and images related to Windows 10 will be found in this book.
- You can quickly figure out the changes which are happening into the windows latest version.
- This is the only book which can guide you the best about the latest changes in windows 10.
- Windows 10 for dummies pdf will get you the advice about windows 10. It helped millions of people all around the globe.
You May Also interested in it!
- NMS SURGERY CASEBOOK PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- PRETEST EMERGENCY MEDICINE PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- Harriet line handbook 21st edition PDF
- The patient’s history on an evidence-based approach to differential diagnosis PDF
- Practical radiology a symptom-based approach PDF
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology Eleventh Edition PDF
- Pediatric primary care 6th edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 13th Edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 14th Edition PDF
- Basic and clinical pharmacology PDF
- Advanced practice nursing procedures 1st edition PDF
- The Sanford guide to antimicrobial therapy 2018 PDF
- Infectious diseases a clinical short course 3e PDF
About the author:
Andy Rathbone has a privilege of being the writer of this help guide sort of book. Many other tech books come under her name such as upgrading and fixing PCs, Dummies titles on Microsoft Surface and many other books. All the queries of users have answered by Andy on www.andyrathbone.com.
The things you will find in the book:
Here is the list of topics which you will find in this book. By going through the below content you just got the complete idea regarding book content.
- How Windows 10 blends classic and new Windows features
- Windows 10 hardware requirements
- Why Windows 10 runs well on desktop PCs, laptops, tablets, and phones
- A tour of the Windows 10 interface
- Steps for setting up multiple accounts on one Windows 10 device
- Step-by-step instructions for launching programs and apps
- Ways to make programs easier to find
- Guidance on setting up mobile desktops
Feel free to order Windows 10 for dummies pdf helping book from Amazon as it is a daily need of computer users. Do share this article with your friends and the people who are searching for such helpful books.