|Book name||Washington Manual of Surgery 7th Edition|
|Publisher||LWW; Seventh edition (January 5, 2016)|
|Author:||Dr. Mary E. Klingensmith|
The prospect of performing surgical procedures can be daunting to the fresh surgeon. And though skilled are developed with practice, one cannot simple experiment on other patients. To equipe yourself with clear step by step knowledge of procedures you must read Washington Manual of Surgery 7th Edition PDF.
Washington manual of surgery PDF
This book takes you through right from the care of a surgical patient to the structure of different organ surgeries. Different disorders, equipment, and wound care are efficiently covered. It also presents the procedures and protocol associated with almost all organs of the body including spleen, small intestine, heart, and pancreas.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. General and Perioperative Care of the Surgical Patient
Chapter 2. Nutrition
Chapter 3. Life Support
Chapter 4. Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Disorders
Chapter 5. Hemostasis and Transfusion Therapy
Chapter 6. Anesthesia
Chapter 7. Vascular Access, Tubes, and Drains
Chapter 8. Minimally Invasive Surgery
Chapter 9. Wound Healing and Care
Chapter 10. Critical Care
Chapter 11. Esophagus
Chapter 12. Stomach
Chapter 13. Small Intestine
Chapter 14. Acute Abdominal Pain and Appendicitis
Chapter 15. Colon, Rectum, and Anus
Chapter 16. Pancreas
Chapter 17. Surgical Diseases of the Liver
Chapter 18. Biliary Surgery
Chapter 19. Spleen
Chapter 20. Fistulas, Short-Bowel Syndrome, and Bariatric Surgery
Chapter 21. Occlusive Arterial Disease
Chapter 22. Aneurysmal Arterial Disease
Chapter 23. Endovascular Surgery
Chapter 24. Venous Disease, Thromboembolism, and Lymphedema
Chapter 25. Hereditary Tumor Syndromes and Genetic Counseling
Chapter 26. Endocrine Surgery
Chapter 27. Trauma Surgery
Chapter 28. Transplantation
Chapter 29. Burns
Chapter 30. Soft-Tissue and Skin Tumors
Chapter 31. Hernias
Chapter 32. Breast Surgery
Chapter 33. Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery
Chapter 34. Plastic and Hand Surgery
Chapter 35. Cardiac Surgery
Chapter 36. General Thoracic Surgery
Chapter 37. Pediatric Surgery
Chapter 38. Neurosurgical Emergencies
Chapter 39. Orthopedic Injuries
Chapter 40. Urologic Surgery
Chapter 41. Obstetric and Gynecologic Surgery
Chapter 42. Common Surgical Procedures
You May also interested in it
- Essentials of Lifespan Development 4th Edition PDF Free Download
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine PDF Free Download
- Mosby’s Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests 6th Edition PDF Free Download
- Levoit lV-PUR131 Review
- Primary Care the Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing PDF Free Download
- Essentials of Obstetrics and gynecology PDF Download
- Guide To Clinical Documentation PDF
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery PDF
- Bailey and Love 27th Edition PDF
- Essential Clinical Procedures 3rd Edition PDF
- Up to date and concise text covers the entire coursework.
- Updated include new chapters on Biostatistics, patient safety, laproscopic, and robotic surgery.
- Explanation on diagnostic tools and treatment.
- Information tables for review of values.
For all Surgeons starting out in the field, we highly recommend Washington Manual of Surgery 7thedition PDF. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Did the book help you build solid concepts? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.