|Book name||USMLE Step 2 Secrets|
|Author:||Theodore X. O'Connell|
The writer of several best selling reviews, Theodore X. O’Connell, has produced yet another masterpiece; USMLE Step 2 Secrets PDF. The book opens with 100 high yield points that summarize concepts which you must review just before taking the exam. All frequently occurring systems are efficiently covered in the review with content pertaining to cardiology, biostatistics, Endocrinology, and 37 other areas.
The images are full-color and real life, clearly showing the signs of the disease in context. This leaves you without the burden of consulting another review book. The book also contains memorization tips and learning aids which not only help you during the Step 2 review but can also be used through your years in medical school.
Table of Contents
100 Top Secrets
- Acid-Base and Electrolytes
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
- General Surgery
- Infectious Diseases
- Laboratory Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Preventive Medicine
- Vascular Surgery
- Vitamins and Minerals
- You May Also interested in it!
- Concise, updated, and high yield text covering all aspects of the Step 2 coursework.
- Questions and Answers for effective self-assessment.
- Full-color pictures clearly depicting signs and symptoms of diseases.
- Key facts summarized in 100 points for the quickest review possible.
- Tabulated text allows for effective memorization and comparison.
- Easy to use PDF format relieves the hassle of carrying the book.
For all medical students and candidates of the USMLE Step 2 exam, we highly recommend USMLE Step 2 Secrets PDF. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Did the book help you ace the exam? Or were there questions on the exam that the book did not cover efficiently? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.