|Book name||USMLE step 2 clinical skills triage: a guide to honing clinical skills|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press; 1 edition (July 6, 2010)|
|Author:||Kevin Schwechten, MD|
Medical is a field where informative books are the first requirement if you want to get success in any examination. USMLE is an exam which is considered as a tough one to clear. The good and informative books are here to provide you convenience and ease. Let’s explore one such book name USMLE step 2 clinical skills triage: a guide to honing clinical skills 1st edition pdf.
- This book is known as an indispensable one for the preparation of the USMLE step 2 exam.
- There are about 40 important patient-encounter cases in this book. This thing will help you to prepare for the further clinical experience.
- For the sake of realistic learning, cases have been organized. The guidelines are made according to the doctor-patient communication.
- The cases had been added by writing different diagnosis and patient notes.
- You will find this book extremely comprehensive. It contains all examination scenarios including difficult patients and telephone cases encounters.
- The highlights text and box study is provided in each case by which reviewing would be easy.
- Relevant information regarding complaints and conditions of the patients is also there.
- This book is perfect for the students. Either they study individually or in the group. They can practice patient-centered skills and medical knowledge.
Check this book also: bedside techniques methods of clinical examination
Content table of USMLE step 2 clinical skills triage: a guide to honing clinical skills 1st edition pdf:
Section 1: Logistics of Step 2 Clinical Skills 1
Section 2: USMLE Clinical Skills Strategy 8
- Vision Loss 17
- Red Eye 23
- Mental Status Change 29
- Dizziness 36
- A headache 42
- Sleep Difficulties 48
- A headache and Stiff Neck 54
- Syncope 60
- Heat-Related Injury 66
- Breast Lump 73
- Chest Pain 79
- Chronic Cough 86
- Shortness of Breath 92
- Weight Loss and Fatigue 99
- Respiratory Symptoms 105
- Male Abdominal Pain 112
- Nausea and Vomiting in a Diabetic 121
- Nausea and Vomiting 127
- Female Abdominal Pain 133
- Anterior Knee Pain 139
- Wrist Pain 147
- Joint Pain 153
- Back Pain 159
- Back Pain in an Elderly Patient 166
- Shoulder Pain 173
- Lower Leg Pain 181
- Fatigue and Bruising 187
- Fever in Pregnancy 193
- Hematuria 199
- Testicular Mass 205
- Irregular Menses 211
- Fever in a Child 217
- Difficult Patient: Fibromyalgia 223
- Difficult Patient: Drug-Seeking 230
- Difficult Patient: Non-English Speaking 236
- Telephone Case: Abdominal Pain 242
- Telephone Case: Elderly Fall 247
- Telephone Case: Labor Check 251
- Telephone Case: Question of Abuse 255
- Telephone Case: Toxic Ingestion 259
You can order USMLE step 2 clinical skills triage: a guide to honing clinical skills 1st edition pdf from Amazon. Do Share this informative article about this optimal book with your friends and fellows.