|Series||Saunders Comprehensive Review for NCLEX-RN|
|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 1455727555|
|Book name||Saunders comprehensive reviews for the NCLEX-RN examination|
|Publisher||Saunders; 6th edition (October 10, 2013)|
|Author:||Linda Anne Silvestri PhD RN|
Relevant and helpful books are essential for the preparation of exams. Here in this article, we will tell you about a book which could be extremely helpful, if you are preparing for NCLEX-RN exams.
Saunders Comprehensive Reviews for the NCLEX-RN Examination PDF is a book which is filled with information that a one could need for learning and prepare in a better way for an upcoming exam, let’s explore this book and see that how much it is mandatory for you.
- More than 5100 NCLEX-RN preparatory questions are included in the book and online. These questions have the ability to build critical thinking that is necessary to clear NCLEX examination.
- Detailed answers and test-taking strategies are also filled in this book. Which will surely help you to prepare in the best possible way?
- Clues are also provided which will help in getting and revealing the right answer.
- Clinical emergent situations are also explained briefly. With proper textbook references.
- Illustrations, images, fill in the blanks, charts and other content is there in Saunders comprehensive reviews for the NCLEX-RN examination PDF which will build critical thinki8ng skills and decision making.
- Tips are given to remember key information and major nursing concepts are also included.
- There are exams preparation chapters which includes issues regarding foreign nurse education and the NCLEX exam.
Table of Contents:
- UNIT 1: NCLEX-RN Exam Preparation
- UNIT 2: Issues in Nursing
- UNIT 3: Nursing Sciences
- UNIT 4: Fundamental Skills
- UNIT 5: Growth and Development Across the Life Span
- UNIT 6: Maternity Nursing
- UNIT 7: Pediatric Nursing
- UNIT 8: Integumentary Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 9: Hematological and Oncological Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 10: Endocrine Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 11: Gastrointestinal Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 12: Respiratory Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 13: Cardiovascular Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 14: Renal and Urinary Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 15: Eye and Ear Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 16: Neurological Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 17: Musculoskeletal Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 18: Immune Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 19: Mental Health Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 20: Comprehensive Test
This book is a treasure of information if you are willing to learn and score well in NCLEX exams. Purchase Saunders comprehensive reviews for the NCLEX-RN examination PDF from Amazon as they provide best books in most reasonable rates. Share this informative article with your friends and fellows who are looking up for such books too.