|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 1944272062
• ISBN-13: 978-1944272067
|Book name||The Sanford guide to antimicrobial therapy 2018|
|Publisher||Antimicrobial Therapy; 48 edition (April 1, 2018)|
|Author:||David N., M.D. Gilbert|
This book is filled with the content which provides the most advanced information about the treatment of infectious diseases and anti-infective drugs information. The Sanford guide to antimicrobial therapy 2018 pdf is extremely helpful in daily practice.
Let’s explore about the book and see that how it could be beneficial for you. The book content table is also added in this article to provide you the complete information. Go through it and get an idea that why it is needed.
- This authentic book provides the in-depth information about antibiotic resistance.
- The Sanford guide to antimicrobial therapy 2018 pdf is equally useful and popular among physician assistants, nurse practitioners, physicians, pharmacists and other clinicians.
- All the information that is provided in this book is reliable, authentic and convenient.
- This edition is a clinical leading reference of anti-infective drug information and treatment of infectious diseases.
- In the content, you will find diseases/syndrome, pathogens, anti-infective drugs, preventions and table and tools about dosing etc.
You May also interested in it
- Harriet line handbook 21st edition PDF
- The patient’s history on an evidence-based approach to differential diagnosis PDF
- Practical radiology a symptom-based approach PDF
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology Eleventh Edition PDF
- Pediatric primary care 6th edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 13th Edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 14th Edition PDF
- Basic and clinical pharmacology PDF
- Advanced practice nursing procedures 1st edition PDF
- The Sanford guide to antimicrobial therapy 2018 PDF
- Infectious diseases a clinical short course 3e PDF
The Book Content
o Organized by the site of infection
o Retroviral (HIV)
- Anti-infective Drugs
o Surgical procedures
o Dental procedures
o Post-exposure prophylaxis
- Tables and Tools
o Activity Spectra (bacterial, fungal, viral)
o Pediatric dosing (>=28 days)
o Pregnancy risk categories
o Use of antimicrobials during lactation
o Dosing calculators (creatinine clearance, colistin dosing, etc)
o Dosing tools (obesity, continuous/prolonged infusion, desensitization)
Order this informative book from Amazon as they provide best quality books in most reasonable rates. This book is filled with highly informative content so it is a must buy one.
The Sanford guide to antimicrobial therapy 2018 pdf is available in pocket size, big large library size, and spiral binding. Buy it according to your need.
Do share this informative article with your friends and fellows so that they can also take the advantage out of this.