|Robbins &Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease|
|Author:||Viney Kumar, Abul K. Abbas and Jon C. Aster|
Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease 9th edition pdf is a medical book which is known as one of the most essential books for the people who are related to the medical field. This book is equally beneficial for:
- Medical residence
The content of this medical book has been written by the pioneers of the medical field, experts related to the subject and the professionals of healthcare. In this book, you will surely find the most detailed, comprehend, authentic and relatable content about the pathology of miscellaneous diseases.
Here we would like to share the names of the well-known authors who are included in the writing team of this book:
- Dr. Vinney Kumar
- Abul Abbas
- Jon Aster
The main reason for the popularity of this medical book is its reader-friendly content. It also gives you the access to new researches and information. Let’s explore the key features of Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease 9th edition pdf:
- This book is highly recommended for USMLE exam’s preparation and specialty board exams.
- A heap of colorful images and diagrams related to the medical topics and diseases are present in the book.
- A major chunk of the book content is occupied with the new and recent information related to the pathology of various diseases and field of the molecular and genetic testing.
- The benefits can be achieved by the buyer on the purchase of the genuine book. These benefits are:
- Practice test and self-assessment.
- Access to the student consultancy.
- Videos and pathology case studies.
Good news is this that you can purchase this book from Amazon. Also, share this informative article with your friends and fellows as it will be equally helpful for them too.
Table of Content
Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease 9th edition PDF content is divided into two major portions General Pathology and Systemic Pathology. These portions are further split into different topics:
- Cellular Responses to Stress and Toxic Insults: Adaptation, Injury, and Death
- Acute and Chronic Inflammation
- Tissue Renewal, Repair, and Regeneration
- Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolic Disease, and Shock
- Genetic Disorders
- Diseases of the Immune System
- Infectious Diseases
- Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
- Diseases of Infancy and Childhood
- Systemic Pathology: Diseases of Organ Systems
- Blood Vessels
- The Heart
- Diseases of White Blood Cells, Lymph Nodes, Spleen, and Thymus
- Red Blood Cell and Bleeding Disorders
- The Lung
- Head and Neck
- The Gastrointestinal Tract
- Liver and Biliary Tract
- The Pancreas
- The Kidney
- The Lower Urinary Tract and Male Genital System
- The Female Genital Tract
- The Breast
- The Endocrine System
- The Skin
- Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissue Tumors
- Peripheral Nerve and Skeletal Muscle
- The Central Nervous System
- The Eye