|Book name||Deja Review Psychiatry 2nd Edition|
|Author:||John H. Naheedy
Have you been cramming the entire medical coursework but unable to retain most of it? This as an issue all medical students face, especially before the board exams. But fret no more. USMLE Step 1 (Deja Review) 2nd Edition PDF is another gem in the collection of the world-famous Deja Review Series which help you in memorization and recall of the entire coursework.
The flash card format will prove to be engaging to the point where you will enjoy using the book. The questions and answers in the book are those asked frequently by the USMLE Step 1 makers. Students from all over the world have regarded the book as excellent and well organized.
Table of Contents
- Student Reviewers
1. Basic Principles- nutrition and the basic principles of molecular biology, pathology, pharmacology, and embryology
2. Immunology- the basics and pathological immune systems
3. Microbiology and Infectious Diseases- bacteriology, mycology, virology, and parasitology, among other topics
4. Neuroscience- neuroanatomy and neurophysiology, among various other topics.
5. Cardiovascular- embryology, pathology, physiology, anatomy and pharmacology of CVS
6. Pulmonary- embryology, pathology, physiology, anatomy and pharmacology.
7. Gastroenterology- embryology, pathology, physiology, anatomy, and pharmacology of the GIT
8. Reproduction and Endocrinology
9. Renal and Genitourinary- apart from the basics includes functional regions of the nephron and endocrine function of the kidney
10. Hematology and Oncology- embryology, pathology, and pharmacology
11. Skin and Connective Tissues- general anatomy and physiology
12. Musculoskeletal- anatomy, physiology, and musculoskeletal and connective tissue pathology
13. Behavioral Sciences- life cycle, physiology, substance abuse, psychology, psychiatry, medical ethics, and biostatistics, among a few other topics.
14. Make the Diagnosis
- Up to date and concise text covers the entire coursework.
- A two-column flashcard format for the quickest review.
- High yielding questions and answers.
- ‘Make the diagnosis’ clinical vignettes prepare you for applying knowledge to clinical cases.
- Features Mnemonics and key points.
- Tabulated text for rapid revision.
- Easy to use PDF edition relieves the hassle of carrying a book.
For all medical students of first and second years and candidates of the USMLE Step 1 exam, we highly recommend USMLE Step 1 (Deja Review) 2nd Edition PDF. Order it now at your favorite website Amazon.com at the most reasonable rate. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Did the book help you ace the exam? Or were there questions on the exam that the book did not cover efficiently? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.