Saunders; 4 edition (June 21, 2013)
|Book name||Rapid review pathology with student consult online access, 4e 4th edition|
|Author:||Edward F. Goljan, MD|
We all search for the books which are comprehended, detailed, and easy to understand and related to the preparatory topic. Everyone tries to study in smart by taking most out of the study time. Especially when exams are tough and one wants to be among high achievers.
Rapid review pathology with student consult online access, 4e 4th edition pdf is known as one of the essential books if you are preparing for United States Medical Licensing Exams USMLE or any other licensing exams.
A book can be judged by its cover, you can get an idea from the title of the book that the content is a rapid review of pathology. The writer Edward F. Goljan, MD, worked really hard for creating this masterpiece. By this book, the students can prepare well for the United States Medical Licensing Exams USMLE step 1.
Let’s explore some key features of Rapid review pathology with student consult online access, 4e 4th edition pdf:
- The writers have combined all the material related to the pathology in this book and this exclusive content has made it the master of all the USMLE step 1 preparatory books.
- The combination of latest and upgraded information helps students to keep their information up to date.
- Detailed Key concepts reviews and plenty of colored images and diagrams helps the reader to understand the information clearly.
- Margin notes and more than 400 online questions related to USMLE helps the students to practice well and get successful in the exams.
- All the book-content can be reviewed quickly with the help of two-colour outline format, key points and high yield- margin notes.
- The maximum advantage can be taken from the content because Dr. Edward Goijan the well-known author has reviewed and edited each question by himself.
Rapid Review Pathology With Student Consult Online Access, 4e 4th Edition PDF – Table of Contents
The content of Rapid review pathology with student consult online access, 4e 4th edition pdf has been split under 26 headings:
Chapter 1 Diagnostic Testing
Chapter 2 Cell Injury
Chapter 3 inflammation and Repair
Chapter 4 Immunopathology
Chapter 5 Water, Electrolyte, Acid-Base, and Hemodynamic Disorders
Chapter 6 Genetic and Developmental Disorders
Chapter 7 Environmental Pathology
Chapter 8 Nutritional Disorders
Chapter 9 Neoplasia
Chapter 10 Vascular Disorders
Chapter 11 Heart Disorders
Chapter 12 Red Blood Cell Disorders
Chapter 13 White Blood Cell Disorders
Chapter 14 Lymphoid Tissue Disorders
Chapter 15 Hemostasis Disorders
Chapter 16 Immunohematology Disorders
Chapter 17 Upper and Lower Respiratory Disorders
Chapter 18 Gastrointestinal Disorders
Chapter 19 Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Disorders
Chapter 20 Kidney Disorders
Chapter 21 Lower Urinary Tract and Male Reproductive Disorders
Chapter 22 Female Reproductive Disorders and Breast Disorders
Chapter 23 Endocrine Disorders
Chapter 24 Musculoskeletal and Soft Tissue Disorders
Chapter 25 Skin Disorders
Chapter 26 Nervous System and Special Sensory Disorders
After reading this article you will be willing to purchase this extremely beneficial and full of knowledge book. The good news is that you can order this book from Amazon, other related books can be purchased from there too. Keep sharing this