|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 9780323355018
• ISBN-13: 978-0323355018
|Book name||Primary care a collaborative practice|
|Publisher||Mosby; 5 edition (May 12, 2016)|
|Author:||Terry Mahan Buttaro PhD AGPCNP-BC FAANP DPNAP (Author), JoAnn Trybulski PhD ARNP FNAP (Author), Patricia Polgar-Bailey MS MPH APRN BC FNP CDE BC-ADM (Author), Joanne Sandberg-Cook MS APRN BC ANP GNP ACHPN (Author)|
Primary care a collaborative practice 5th edition pdf helps you to diagnose plenty of adult’s health-related issues. Solutions and cures are also there to resolve those sickness issues. Care recommendation is available there which tells that when to consult with specialists and physician. It also provides you with knowledge about when the situation is alarming and a patient needs an emergency.
Primary care a collaborative practice 5th edition test bank
Few new chapters are included in this edition. Explore further about the book via book description and table of contents.
You May also interested in it
- Essentials of Lifespan Development 4th Edition PDF Free Download
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine PDF Free Download
- Mosby’s Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests 6th Edition PDF Free Download
- Levoit lV-PUR131 Review
- Primary Care the Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing PDF Free Download
- Essentials of Obstetrics and gynecology PDF Download
- Guide To Clinical Documentation PDF
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery PDF
- Bailey and Love 27th Edition PDF
- Essential Clinical Procedures 3rd Edition PDF
- Chapters are written by physicians, PAs, NPs, and other primary care providers. It will guide you on how to provide seamless care to the patients.
- The book content is evidence-based. It covers almost every major disorder. It includes almost all the relevant knowledge a one could need for NP/DNP practice.
- In Primary care, a collaborative practice 5th edition pdf the consistency of content describe disorders, quick clinical reference and facilitating easier learning.
- There are differential diagnosis and diagnostic boxes. Which helps you to make quick decisions for care management.
- Alternative therapies are also suggested with relevant yet authentic research references.
- Referral icons are there to tell that the situation needs an emergency or physician.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Primary Care: Adolescence Through Adulthood
Part 3: Health Maintenance
Part 4: Office Emergencies
Part 5: Evaluation and Management of Skin Disorders
Part 6: Evaluation and Management of Eye Disorders
Part 7: Evaluation and Management of Ear Disorders
Part 8: Evaluation and Management of Nose Disorders
Part 9: Evaluation and Management of Oropharynx Disorders
Part 10: Evaluation and Management of Pulmonary Disorders
Part 11: Evaluation and Management of Cardiovascular Disorders
Part 12: Evaluation and Management of Gastrointestinal Disorders
Part 13: Evaluation and Management of Genitourinary Disorders
Part 14: Evaluation and Management of Gynecologic Concerns
Part 15: Evaluation and Management of Musculoskeletal and Arthritic Disorders
The Primary care a collaborative practice 5th edition pdf provides you expert perspectives. Multiple experiences of primary care and health practitioners are gathered in this book.
Feel free to order from Amazon. They provide best quality books in most reasonable price. Do share this informative article with your friends and fellows so that they can also get some benefit and prepare well for their exams and upcoming medical practice.