In search of a guide to take you through clinical rotations? Unsure of how to deal with detailed aspects of emergency situations? Your medical life has been easier by Pretest Medicine 14th Edition PDF. In emergency situations, a health practitioner requires a quick recall of clinical facts and this book provides just that. What’s more is that you no longer have to worry about clearing the USMLE Step 2 CK exam because this book covers it efficiently.
Featuring in Pretest Medicine 14th Edition PDF are 500 USMLE-type questions which form the basic format of the book itself. These are accompanied by detailed explanations of right and wrong answers. The book includes disorders ranging from all organ systems. Some of these are trauma, fever, GIT bleeding, vaginal bleeding, wound care, and psychosocial disorders.
You May also interested in it
- Harriet line handbook 21st edition PDF
- The patient’s history on an evidence-based approach to differential diagnosis PDF
- Practical radiology a symptom-based approach PDF
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology Eleventh Edition PDF
- Pediatric primary care 6th edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 13th Edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 14th Edition PDF
- Basic and clinical pharmacology PDF
- Advanced practice nursing procedures 1st edition PDF
- The Sanford guide to antimicrobial therapy 2018 PDF
- Infectious diseases a clinical short course 3e PDF
Table of Contents
- Infectious Disease
- Hospital-based Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
- Endocrinology and Metabolic Disease
- Hematology and Oncology
- General Medicine
- General Medicine and Prevention
- Allergy and Immunology
- Women’s Health
- Up to date and concise text covers the entire coursework.
- 500 USMLE-type questions covering all high yield topics.
- Questions and answers accompanied by a detailed analysis of right and wrong answers.
- Features Mnemonics and key points.
- Tabulated text for rapid revision.
- Easy to use PDF edition relieves the hassle of carrying a book.
‘This was by far the best pretest that I have seen all year. The explanations are practically on a level with UWORLD and were very helpful for review during the last couple of weeks in the clerkship. The questions are relevant to the topics you will see covered on the shelf and fill in the small gaps left behind by UWORLD. I would highly suggest buying this book. For the shelf I used First Aid Step 2 CK (all of the sections except pediatrics, ob/gyn, psych, ambulatory, and emergency), UWORLD (all IM questions), and this book and I scored a 98 on the shelf’
For all medical students from the third year of medical school onwards and candidates of the USMLE Step 2 CK exam, we highly recommend Pretest Medicine 14th Edition PDF. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Did the book help you ace the exam? Or were there questions on the exam that the book did not cover efficiently? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.