|Book name||NMS Surgery Casebook|
Adam J. Rosh
In search of a guide to take you through clinical rotations? Unsure of how to deal with detailed aspects of emergency situations? Your medical life has been easier by Pretest Emergency Medicine PDF. In emergency situations, a health practitioner requires a quick recall of clinical facts and this book provides just that. What’s more is that you no longer have to worry about clearing the USMLE Step 2 CK exam because this book covers it efficiently. Featuring in Pretest Emergency Medicine PDF are 500 USMLE-type questions which form the basic format of the book itself. These are accompanied by detailed explanations of right and wrong answers. The book includes disorders ranging from all organ systems. Some of these are trauma, fever, GIT bleeding, vaginal bleeding, wound care, and psychosocial disorders.
Table of Contents
Chest Pain and Cardiac Dysrhythmias
Shortness of Breath
Abdominal and Pelvic Pain
Trauma, Shock, and Resuscitation
Poisoning and Overdose
Altered Mental Status
Headache,Weakness and Dizziness
Ultrasound in the Emergency Department
Eye Pain and Visual Change
Prehospital, Disaster, Administration
Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Up to date and concise text covers the entire coursework.
- 500 USMLE-type questions covering all high yield topics.
- Questions and answers accompanied by a detailed analysis of right and wrong answers.
- Features Mnemonics and key points.
- Tabulated text for rapid revision.
- Easy to use PDF edition relieves the hassle of carrying a book.
You May Also interested in it!
- Harrison’s Principle of Internal Medicine: Volumes 1 and 2, 18th edition PDF[Direct Link]
- Harrison’s principle of internal medicines 19th edition PDF [Direct Link]
- Deja Review Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2nd Edition 2nd Edition PDF [Direct link
- DEJA REVIEW PSYCHIATRY 2ND EDITION PDF[DIRECT LINK]
- REVIEW FOR USMLE STEP 1 (DEJA REVIEW) 2ND EDITION PDF[DIECT LINK]
- HIGH YIELD NEUROANATOMY (HIGH YIELD SERIES) FOURTH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- HIGH YIELD BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE 4TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- DEJA REVIEW SURGERY 2ND EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY: THE UNITY OF FORM AND FUNCTION 7TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- CONCEPTS OF GENETICS 11TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- HIGH-YIELD BIOCHEMISTRY 3RD EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- HIGH-YIELD BIOSTATISTICS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND PUBLIC HEALTH 4TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- HIGH-YIELD EMBRYOLOGY 4TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK
- HARRISON’S PRINCIPLES OF INTERNAL MEDICINE 20TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- ABNORMAL CHILD PSYCHOLOGY 6TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY MADE RIDICULOUSLY SIMPLE 6TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- NMS SURGERY CASEBOOK PDF [DIRECT LINK]
‘I love the explanations. So elaborate. All different types of questions. Will cover all the bases for E-med. Highly recommended if you can get for cheap price.’
‘best of the pre-test series. i’m quite happy with purchase. doing a lot of learninig. good value, would do it again
‘Pretest ER 3rd edition is pretty comprehensive and tests over the major topics one needs to know for ER. Some questions may be a little easier than what may be seen on the shelf exam but overall the book still gives a good base of knowledge for the test’
For all medical students from the third year of medical school onwards and candidates of the USMLE Step 2 CK exam, we highly recommend Pretest Emergency Medicine. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Did the book help you ace the exam? Or were there questions on the exam that the book did not cover efficiently? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.