The content of this book is based on researches on which you can rely on. It is a practical guide about the treatments and diagnoses of the common medical issues, disorders, and diseases.
The approach is symptoms based which will help you to learn about the appropriation of medical imaging, ideal studies for some specific medical condition, when and how to disrupt a radiology official report, what could be the next steps and much more.
Let’s explore Practical radiology a symptom-based approach pdf and learn a lot about the latest techniques of radiology.
- Here you will find that each and every chapter consist symptoms-based approach to the major body system.
- MRI. CT. Ultra Sound, conventional radiology and nuclear medicine scans got the coverage in this book.
- The text contains bullets and key points. This makes the reviews easy and reduces the study time.
- With the help of case studies provided in Practical radiology a symptom-based approach pdf, you will learn imaging techniques and the usage of radiologic reports and patient care management.
- There are boxes which provide the information about the cost-effective medicines. By this, you will get an idea of the economics of actual practice.
- Radiographs are provided with explanatory comments. This help to understand in a better way.
- Clear and colored images are there, which will help you to distinguish between normal and abnormal health conditions.
- Glossary section is given in each chapter by which you will understand the common terms used in radiology reports.
You May also interested in it
- Essentials of Lifespan Development 4th Edition PDF Free Download
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine PDF Free Download
- Mosby’s Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests 6th Edition PDF Free Download
- Levoit lV-PUR131 Review
- Primary Care the Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing PDF Free Download
- Essentials of Obstetrics and gynecology PDF Download
- Guide To Clinical Documentation PDF
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery PDF
- Bailey and Love 27th Edition PDF
- Essential Clinical Procedures 3rd Edition PDF
Table of Contents
Following are the main headings. Further details have been provided under each heading. Go through the book to get an idea.
- Modalities of Medical Imaging
- Shoulder, Pelvis, and Limbs
- Spine and Spinal Cord
- Eyes, Ears, Nose, and Throat (EENT)
- Urinary Tract and Male Genital Tract
- Female Pelvis Imaging
- Imaging of Bone Disease and Endocrine Disorders
- Clinical Practice Issues in Medical Imaging
Appendix A: Glossary
Appendix B: Answers to Chapter Review Questions
After going through this informative and descriptive article you must be willing to buy this highly informative book. Feel free to order this book from Amazon as they provide best quality books in most reasonable rates at your doorsteps.
Share this knowledge with your friends and fellows who belong to the same field and are also searching for such books. Practical radiology a symptom-based approach pdf is a massive piece of an important information.