|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 1259642194
• ISBN-13: 978-1259642197
|Book name||Fitzpatrick’s color atlas (dermatology)|
|Publisher||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 8 edition (March 15, 2017)|
|Author:||Klaus Wolff (Author), Richard Allen Johnson (Author), Arturo P. Saavedra (Author), Ellen K. Roh (Author)|
This pocket-sized book is a manual guidance for medical students, doctors and other health profession related people. It is a hand-guide which is easy to carry. People can use it as a quick guide.
People Take advantage from the Pocket guide to diagnostic tests, sixth edition 6th edition PDF while selecting and suggesting various common diagnostic tests.
MRI, CT, ultrasonography, multiple laboratory tests, echocardiography, electrocardiography and many other commonly suggested diagnostic tests are included in this book.
Let’s explore further about this book via content table and book description is given below.
You May also interested in it
- Essentials of Lifespan Development 4th Edition PDF Free Download
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine PDF Free Download
- Mosby’s Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests 6th Edition PDF Free Download
- Levoit lV-PUR131 Review
- Primary Care the Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing PDF Free Download
- Essentials of Obstetrics and gynecology PDF Download
- Guide To Clinical Documentation PDF
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery PDF
- Bailey and Love 27th Edition PDF
- Essential Clinical Procedures 3rd Edition PDF
- Not every diagnostic test has included it in this book. Authors have made an effort to add all the common diagnostic tests which relatable to the general medical practice.
- More than 450 tests are found in a consistent, concise and readable format.
- More than 2 dozens latest laboratory tests are covered in the content.
- Genetic and molecular tests are included.
- A new section of echocardiography (basic) has been included.
- surgery, internal medicine, neurology, obstetrics, gynecology, and pediatrics fields are covered in the content of Pocket guide to diagnostic tests, sixth edition 6th edition PDF.
- Risk and costs of different tests and procedures are discussed.
- For the reference, PMID numbers are included.
- The index is provided on the back page.
Table of Contents
- Diagnostic Testing and Medical Decision Making
- Point-of-Care Testing and Provider-Performed Microscopy
- Common Laboratory Tests: Selection and Interpretation
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Pharmacokinetic Testing
- Microbiology: Test Selection
- Diagnostic Imaging: Test Selection and Interpretation
- Basic Electrocardiography and Echocardiography
- Diagnostic Tests in Differential Diagnosis
- Diagnostic Algorithms
- Monograms and Reference Material
The Pocket guide to diagnostic tests, sixth edition 6th edition PDF is a must need for you if you are related to the medical profession. The good news is that you can order this tiny treasure of knowledge from Amazon.
They provide the best quality books at a most affordable price. You will also get some good suggestions to buy along with this book in a combo for more and related knowledge.
Do share this informative article with your friends and fellows so that the can also get some benefit out of this. Keep learning, keep growing.