|Edition||1 edition (May 8, 2012)|
|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 1118174577
• ISBN-13: 978-1118174579
|Book name||Photoshop for Dummies|
|Publisher||For Dummies; 1 edition (May 8, 2012)|
Working with images at adobe photo? Needs to learn or wants to guide? Well, we are here with an amazing book which is full of knowledge about photoshop. Learn trick and techniques from photoshop for dummies pdf and start working like professionals.
This book is filled with useful content which is easy to understand for the beginners. Let’s explore this book with the help of this informative article.
- This book is equally helpful for graphic designers, photographers, photo hobbyists and web designers. They can learn the newest tricks and technics of photoshop from this book.
- Photoshop for dummies pdf is a combo of 8 small books. This division of content helps to learn in detail.
- You get familiar with the new and latest features of photoshop. With help of this wonderful guidebook which contains 8 small books in it.
- Photoshop Fundamentals; Drawing; Selections; Painting, and Typing; Working with Layers; Printing; Channels and Masks; Distortions; Retouching, Restoring, and Image Essentials Filters are included in the content.
- It covers all your creative needs. Not for advance and experienced ones but also the newbies and beginners can take help out of it.
You May Also interested in it
Table of Content:
- Book I: Photoshop Fundamentals
- Chapter 1: Examining the Photoshop Environment
- Chapter 2: Getting to Know the Tools Panel
- Chapter 3: Starting, Finishing, and Getting It on Paper
- Chapter 4: Viewing and Navigating Images
- Chapter 5: Customizing Your Workspace and Preferences
- Book II: Image Essentials
- Chapter 1: Specifying Size and Resolution
- Chapter 2: Choosing Color Modes and File Formats
- Chapter 3: Using and Managing Color
- Chapter 4: Time Travel — Undoing in Photoshop
- Chapter 5: Creating Actions for Productivity and Fun
- Book III: Selections
- Chapter 1: Making Selections
- Chapter 2: Creating and Working with Paths
- Chapter 3: Modifying and Transforming Selections and Paths
- Book IV: Painting, Drawing, and Typing
- Chapter 1: Painting and Drawing with Photoshop
- Chapter 2: Filling and Stroking
- Chapter 3: Creating and Editing Type
- Book V: Working with Layers
- Chapter 1: Creating Layers
- Chapter 2: Managing Layers
- Chapter 3: Playing with Opacity and Blend Modes
- Chapter 4: Getting Jazzy with Layer Styles and Clipping Groups
- Book VI: Channels and Masks
- Chapter 1: Using Channels
- Chapter 2: Quick-and-Dirty Masking
- Chapter 3: Getting Exact with Advanced Masking Techniques
- Book VII: Filters and Distortions
- Chapter 1: Making Corrections with Daily Filters
- Chapter 2: Applying Filters for Special Occasions
- Chapter 3: Distorting with the Liquify Command
- Book VIII: Retouching, Restoring, and Printing
- Chapter 1: Enhancing Images with Adjustments
- Chapter 2: Repairing with Focus and Toning Tools
- Chapter 3: Fixing Flaws and Removing What’s Not Wanted
- Chapter 4: Prepping Graphics for Print
- Bonus Chapters On the Web
- Bonus Chapter 1: Prepping Web Graphics BC1
- Bonus Chapter 2: Slicing Web Images BC29
- Bonus Chapter 3: Other Sources of Information BC43
- Bonus Chapter 4: Using Photomerge and Merge to HDR Pro BC51
Share this useful information with your friends and fellows so that they can also take advantage of this helpful book.
You can purchase Photoshop for dummies pdf at a most reasonable price.