|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 032324338X
• ISBN-13: 978-0323243384
|Book name||Pediatric primary care|
|Saunders; 6 edition (May 4, 2016)|
|Author:||Catherine E. Burns PhD RN CPNP-PC FAAN (Author), Ardys M. Dunn PhD RN PNP (Author), Margaret A. Brady PhD RN CPNP-PC (Author), Nancy Barber Starr MS APRN BC (PNP) CPNP-PC (Author), Catherine G. Blosser MPA:HA RN APRN BC (PNP) (Author), Dawn Lee GarzonMaaks PhD PNP-BC CPNP-PC PMHS FAANP (Author)|
In this book, you will get the guidance about the process of caring and preventing health-related issues in children, infants, and adolescence. Many common health topics have been covered in the content of Pediatric primary care 6th edition pdf such as developmental theory, daily life issues, and children’s health status.
The content of this book has been updated. For example, new chapter’s related to pediatric pharmacology has been added, QSEN integration, colored diagrams, and illustrations revised chapter on project management and much more. Let’s explore about the book and go through the content for getting a complete idea.
- The comprehensive content provides the complete knowledge related to the primary care of a child, preventions, and cures both have been discussed.
- In-depth guidance has been provided about pediatric health issues from infants to the age of adolescence.
- There you will find an e4 part organization: 1 part related to the foundation of global pediatric health. 2 is about child development, 3 is about health promotion and management and 4 is related to diseases management.
- Pediatric primary care 6th edition pdf covers all issues related to the child’s growth.
- Algorithms, colored images, and illustrations are added to understand the content in a more convenient way.
Table of Contents
Unit One: Pediatric Primary Care Foundations
- Health Status of Children: Global and Local Perspectives
- Child and Family Health Assessment
- Cultural Perspectives for Pediatric Primary Care
Unit Two: Management of Development
- Developmental Management in Pediatric Primary Care
- Developmental Management of Infants
- Developmental Management in Early Childhood
- Developmental Management of School-Age Children
- Developmental Management of Adolescents
Unit Three: Approaches to Health Management in Pediatric Primary Care
- Introduction to Functional Health Patterns and Health Promotion
- Elimination Patterns
- Physical Activity and Sports for Children and Adolescents
- Sleep and Rest
- Values and Beliefs
- Role Relationships
- Self-Perception Issues
- Coping and Stress Tolerance: Mental Health and Illness
- Cognitive-Perceptual Disorders: Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Learning Problems, Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Blindness, and Deafness
Unit Four: Approaches to Disease Management
- Introduction to Disease Management
- Prescribing Medications in Pediatrics NEW!
- Pediatric Pain Management
- Infectious Diseases and Immunizations
- Atopic and Rheumatic Disorders
- Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders
- Hematologic Disorders
- Neurologic Disorders
- Eye Disorders
- Ear Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Dental and Oral Disorders
- Genitourinary Disorders
- Gynecologic Disorders
- Dermatologic Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Common Injuries
- Perinatal Conditions
- Genetic Disorders
- Environmental Health Issues
- Complementary Medicine
- Strategies for Managing a Pediatric Health Care Practice
B.Pediatric Laboratory Values
You can order Pediatric primary care 6th edition pdf from Amazon as they provide the best quality books in most pocket friendly price. They also suggest about some other relevant books which you should buy as a combo to do in-depth study.
Share this informative article with your friends and family so that they can also get the benefit out of this informative book.