|ISBN:||• ISBN-10: 0071806008
• ISBN-13: 978-0071806008
|Book name||Pathophysiology of disease: An introduction to clinical medicine|
|Publisher||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 7 edition (April 18, 2014)|
|Author:||Gary D. Hammer, MD, PhD (Ann Arbor, MI)
Stephen J. McPhee, MD (San Francisco, CA)
Pathophysiology of Disease an introduction to clinical Medicine PDF is a well-known book all around the world. The descriptive, comprehend, informative and well-explained content makes this book popular and easy to understand for the medical students.
Let’s explore the key features of this wonderful book. By this, you will surely get the idea that why this book is a must need for your medical studies.
Key features of Pathophysiology of Disease an introduction to clinical Medicine PDF:
- Case-based reviews have been added in this book. Knowledge about signs and symptoms of more than 120 common diseases also added in this book.
- Entire content has been logically organized according to the organs and body system.
- Colored images and illustrations of this book help the reader in better understanding of the topic.
- With the help of 120 case studies (9 are new), students can self-check their knowledge of pathophysiology of the diseases which has been discussed.
- Content has been upgraded and new researches are added to the topics of metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, and obesity.
- You will find revised sections of acute and chronic pancreatitis, erythema multiform, coagulation system etc.
- Checkpoint review questions are added in every chapter. This will help in the self-assessment of every individual.
- In every chapter, new and updated references have been included.
- The content has enhanced with expertise researches of many new authors
- With the help of figures and tables, the quick review can be done on important topics.
Table of content:
By going through the content table of Pathophysiology of Disease an introduction to clinical Medicine PDF you will get an idea about this detailed in the informative book.
- 1: Introduction
- 2: Genetic Disease
- 3: Disorders of the Immune System
- 4: Infectious Diseases
- 5: Neoplasia
- 6: Blood Disorders
- 7: Nervous System Disorders
- 8: Diseases of the Skin
- 9: Pulmonary Disease
- 10: Cardiovascular Disorders: Heart Disease
- 11: Cardiovascular Disorders: Vascular Disease
- 12: Disorders of the Adrenal Medulla
- 13: Gastrointestinal Disease
- 14: Liver Disease
- 15: Disorders of the Exocrine Pancreas
- 16: Renal Disease
- 17: Disorders of the Parathyroids& Calcium & Phosphorus Metabolism
- 18: Disorders of the Endocrine Pancreas
- 19: Disorders of the Hypothalamus & Pituitary Gland
- 20: Thyroid Disease
- 21: Disorders of the Adrenal Cortex
- 22: Disorders of the Female Reproductive Tract
- 23: Disorders of the Male Reproductive Tract
- 24: Inflammatory Rheumatic Diseases
- 25: Case Study Answers
Feel free to order Pathophysiology of Disease an introduction to clinical Medicine PDF from amazon in very reasonable rates. Also share this informative article with your friends and fellows who are searching some good medical books.