|Book name||Pathology 2nd edition (Deja review) 2nd edition|
|Publisher||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Author:||Jessica Davis,Emily King|
Books are required for gaining knowledge. But some books are there to help you in retaining the knowledge which you have already gained. Here we are go9ing to tell you about one such book name Pathology 2nd edition (Deja review) 2nd edition PDF. We are sure that after going through this article you will get all the required information about the book even without opening that.
This book will provide you comprehend and detailed knowledge on various topics and also will help you to retain that knowledge. Let’s explore the key features of this book. We are sure that after going through this article you will get all the required information about the book even without opening that.
- This book is popular for its organ system-based reviews about pathology.
- You will find only the relevant and useful content for the exam in this book. No extra stuff has been added.
- You will find this book unbeatable because the written content will help you to recall all the memorized material (with the help of flash-cards) in the shortest span of time.
- Pathology 2nd edition (Deja review) 2nd edition PDF will help you retain all the gained knowledge for the longest time.
You May also interested in it !
- sketchy medical 2017(microbiology + pharmacology + pathology) pdf
- Pocket Medicine 6th edition pdf
- First Aid USMLE Step 2 CS PDF
- Master the Boards Step 3 PDF
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018, 28th Edition pdf
- Rapid review pathology with student consult online access, 4e 4th edition pdf
- Step-up to USMLE step 2 CK fourth edition pdf
- OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY CORRELATIONS AND CLINICAL SCENARIOS 1ST EDITION PDF
- DEJA REVIEW BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE, SECOND EDITION 2ND EDITION, KINDLE EDITION PDF
- DEJA REVIEW BIOCHEMISTRY, SECOND EDITION 2ND EDITION PDF
- DEJA REVIEW FAMILY MEDICINE, 2ND EDITION PDF
The content of this book has been split into 15 chapters. Under the heading of each chapter, you will find many more detailed topics.
Chapter 1 General Concepts in Pathology
Chapter 2 Biochemistry
Vitamins and Minerals
Adverse Effects of Drugs
Chapter 3 Genetic Pathology
Autosomal Dominant Disorders
Autosomal Recessive Disorders
Chapter 4 Microbiology in Pathology
Chapter 5 Hematology and Immunology
Chapter 6 Cardiovascular Pathology
Chapter 7 Respiratory Pathology
Chapter 8 Gastrointestinal Pathology
Mouth and Esophagus
Chapter 9 Renal Pathology
Chapter 10 Reproductive Pathology
Chapter 11 Endocrine Pathology
Chapter 12 Neuropathology
Chapter 13 Dermatopathology
Chapter 14 Musculoskeletal Pathology
Chapter 15 Pediatric Pathology
Chapter 16 Radiology & Pathology Correlation
Head and Neck
Feel free to order Pathology 2nd edition (Deja review) 2nd edition PDF from the most authentic website Amazon in most reasonable rates. Do share this useful article with your friends and fellows who are searching for such relevant books.