|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 9780195188493
• ISBN-13: 978-0195188493
|Book name||Mosby’s manual of diagnostic and laboratory|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press; 1 edition (September 7, 2007)|
|Author:||John A. Flynn|
Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Medicine PDF
Clinical Medicine Book PDF
Oxford American handbook of clinical medicine pdf covers all aspects of clinical medicine, including internal medicine and surgery. All content related to diagnosing, common treatments and patient-care are up-to-date and upgraded. It is equally beneficial for clinicians, students, nurses and residents due to its affordability and informative content.
Let’s explore further about the book via its key features and table of contents given below.
- This book is known as the most popular book globally. Quick reference tabs, bullet points, colored images, and affordable price makes it number 1 among all.
- Oxford American Handbook of clinical medicine pdf is lightweight and portable due to its pocket size.
- An iPhone app has been made for this book so that the users can get any information from this book via their smartphones. All information is available at http://itunes.com/apps/oxfordamericanhandbookofclinicalmedicine
- The emergency section is also there in the book and it is highlighted with red which is helpful for quick reference.
- This book contains all the key topics related to clinical medicine. Each topic is divided under colored headings which helps to understand in a better way and makes the book content engaging.
- Common clinical questions and answers are also there.
- This series of books are from Oxford university press which is known for the best quality books all around the world.
- The prices of this book are very reasonable. You will get all the required knowledge at less price with the help of this book.
Table of Contents:
List of contributors
Symbols and abbreviations
1 Thinking about medicine
3 Clinical skills
4 Symptoms and signs
5 Cardiovascular medicine
6 Pulmonary medicine
8 Renal medicine
11 Rheumatology and musculoskeletal conditions
14 Infectious diseases (ID)
16 Geriatric medicine
19 Practical procedures
20 Emergency Medicine
- You May also interested in it
- Essentials of Lifespan Development 4th Edition PDF Free Download
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine PDF Free Download
- Mosby’s Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests 6th Edition PDF Free Download
- Levoit lV-PUR131 Review
- Primary Care the Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing PDF Free Download
- Essentials of Obstetrics and gynecology PDF Download
- Guide To Clinical Documentation PDF
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery PDF
- Bailey and Love 27th Edition PDF
- Essential Clinical Procedures 3rd Edition PDF
After going through the article you must be wondering how to buy this book at cheap prices yet the best quality. Well, the answer is Amazon. Feel free to purchase OxfordAmerican handbook of clinical medicine pdf from Amazon as they provide best quality books in reasonable rates.
Do share this piece of knowledge with your friends and fellows so that they can also get benefits from the book.