|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 0803642067
• ISBN-13: 978-0803642065
|Book name||Advanced practice nursing procedures|
|Publisher||F.A. Davis Company; 1 edition (February 3, 2015)|
|Author:||Margaret R. Colyar DSN ARPN C-FNP|
Books are the best guide to learn the application. Advanced practice nursing procedures 1st edition pdf is a book which will give you step-by-step instructions. By this, you can learn the performance of process which has been done in the hospitals, clinics and other patient care units.
Let’s explore about the book and learn all the required information which will help you to perform the procedures.
You May also interested in it
- Harriet line handbook 21st edition PDF
- The patient’s history on an evidence-based approach to differential diagnosis PDF
- Practical radiology a symptom-based approach PDF
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology Eleventh Edition PDF
- Pediatric primary care 6th edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 13th Edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 14th Edition PDF
- Basic and clinical pharmacology PDF
- Advanced practice nursing procedures 1st edition PDF
- The Sanford guide to antimicrobial therapy 2018 PDF
- Infectious diseases a clinical short course 3e PDF
- Here you will find multiple methods for the performance of a procedure. These methods are made by keeping indications, rationales, and contraindications
- CPT coding guideline is also here which provides safety prevention tips for clients teaching. Tips about post-procedure care are also the past of this informative book.
- You will find 125 procedures which are commonly used by family nurse practitioners in different care settings.
- Each and every procedure mentioned in Advanced practice nursing procedures 1st edition pdf provides:
- Coding Guidelines: this will provide you modifiers and list CPT codes.
- Overview: about incidence, outline causes and other specific information.
- Health preventions/ promotions: this will helps the clients to know the tips that will reduce the need for future treatments.
- Options; here you will find the multiple choice for the procedures.
- Rationals: it will tell you the reason for performing the procedure.
- Indications: will tell you that when the procedure should begin.
- Procedure: it tells you how to treat. Step by step instructions is given. Illustrations are also there to help you.
Additional information and client instructions are also there in the book.
Table of Contents:
- DERMATOLOGIC PROCEDURES
- MUSCULOSKELETAL PROCEDURES
III. GENITOURINARY AND BREAST PROCEDURES
- HEAD: EYES, EARS, NOSE, AND MOUTH
- CARDIOVASCULAR PROCEDURES
VII. RESPIRATORY PROCEDURES
VIII. GASTROINTESTINAL PROCEDURES
This book is very informative and highly recommended for the people who are related to clinical procedures. Feel free to order Advanced practice nursing procedures 1st edition pdf from Amazon. They provide best quality books in most reasonable rates. Share this informative article with your friends and fellows so that they can also get the benefits.