In search of a guide to take you through clinical rotations in the Neurology ward? Unsure of how to deal with detailed aspects of emergency situations? Your medical life has been easier by Pretest Neurology 9th edition PDF.
Neurology Pretest PDF
In clinical situations, a health practitioner requires a quick recall of clinical facts and this book provides just that. What’s more is that you no longer have to worry about clearing the USMLE Step 2 CK exam because this book covers it efficiently. Featuring in Pretest Neurology 9th edition PDF are 500 USMLE-type questions which form the basic format of the book itself. These are accompanied by detailed explanations of right and wrong answers.
You May also interested in it
- Essentials of Lifespan Development 4th Edition PDF Free Download
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine PDF Free Download
- Mosby’s Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests 6th Edition PDF Free Download
- Levoit lV-PUR131 Review
- Primary Care the Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing PDF Free Download
- Essentials of Obstetrics and gynecology PDF Download
- Guide To Clinical Documentation PDF
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery PDF
- Bailey and Love 27th Edition PDF
- Essential Clinical Procedures 3rd Edition PDF
Table of Contents
1. The Neurological Examination and Diagnostic Tests
2. Cerebrovascular Disease
3. Epilepsy and Seizures
4. Headache and Facial Pain
5. Traumatic and Occupational Injuries
8. Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
9. Dementia and Cognitive Disorders
10. Movement Disorders
11. Disorders of Myelination
12. Developmental and Hereditary Disorders
13. Neuromuscular Disorders
14. Toxic Injuries
15. Eye Disease and Visual Disturbances
16. Disturbances of Hearing, Balance, Smell, and Taste
17. Spinal Cord and Root Disease
18. Peripheral Neuropathy
19. Neurological Emergencies
- Up to date and concise text covers the entire coursework.
- 500 USMLE-type questions covering all high yield topics.
- Questions and answers accompanied by a detailed analysis of right and wrong answers.
- Features Mnemonics and key points.
- Tabulated text for rapid revision.
- Easy to use PDF edition relieves the hassle of carrying a book.
‘Pre-Test Neurology is one of the better resources I tried. It’s not a review book like Blueprints, but rather just 500 questions divided into different chapters e.g. Cerebrovascular, Neurological Emergencies, Toxic Injuries, etc. The point of most questions is to teach you a specific fact or concept, in the same way UWorld questions are sometimes intentionally convoluted or obscure to illuminate something.’
‘This book covers many topics related to neuro. Possibly light on review material for stroke. Kindle version was convenient, but was challenging to quickly glance between the question stems and answer descriptions.’
For all medical students from the third year of medical school onwards and candidates of the USMLE Step 2 CK exam, we highly recommend Pretest Neurology 9th edition PDF. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Did the book help you ace the exam? Or were there questions on the exam that the book did not cover efficiently? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.