|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 0323446639
• ISBN-13: 978-0323446631
|Book name||Mosby’s manual of diagnostic and laboratory|
|Publisher||Mosby; 6 edition (November 10, 2017)|
|Author:||Kathleen DeskaPagana PhD RN (Author), Timothy J. Pagana MD FACS (Author)|
Mosby’s manual of diagnostic and laboratory tests 6th edition pdf helps you make care plans, performing multiple diagnostic tests and clarifying the test results. The content of this book covers more than 700 practiced diagnostic tests.
Fully-colored images and illustrations help you to understand the content in a better way. Let’s explore further about the book via its book description and content table in a better way.
- All the tests are presented in a comprehensive way. The book content is comprehensive and consistent.
- Clinical priorities boxes are there which tells about the procedures to understands and perform different tests.
- A relation between test results and the diseases are discussed in the test results and clinical significance section of the book.
- Home care responsibilities boxes are also there which tells you about after-effects of the test.
- Icons are there that points out the increment and decrement of the drug that is affecting test results.
- Concern boxes related to age are there. It tells about geriatric and pediatric priorities.
- In Mosby’s manual of diagnostic and laboratory tests 6th edition pdf, you will find that old test has been removed and new and latest tests are added.
- Diagnostic test highlights the relation between clinical syndrome and top diseases. You May also interested in it
- Essentials of Lifespan Development 4th Edition PDF Free Download
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine PDF Free Download
- Mosby’s Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests 6th Edition PDF Free Download
- Levoit lV-PUR131 Review
- Primary Care the Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing PDF Free Download
- Essentials of Obstetrics and gynecology PDF Download
- Guide To Clinical Documentation PDF
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery PDF
- Bailey and Love 27th Edition PDF
- Essential Clinical Procedures 3rd Edition PDF
Table of Contents
Diagnostic Testing for the Most Common Diseases
- Guidelines for Proper Test Preparation and Performance
- Blood Studies
- Electro diagnosticTestscommenly
- Endoscopic Studies
- Fluid Analysis Studies
- Manometric Studies
- Microscopic Studies and Associated Testing
- Nuclear Scanning
- Stool Tests
- Ultrasound Studies
- Urine Studies
- X-ray Studies
- Miscellaneous Studies
Bibliography Illustration Credits
Appendix A: Alphabetical List of Tests Appendix B: Panel Testing Appendix C: Abbreviations for Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests
Feel free to order Mosby’s manual of diagnostic and laboratory tests 6th edition pdf from Amazon. They also offer a combination of books for the relevant topic which you must need for better studies and knowledge.
Do share this informative article with your friends and fellows so that they can also have the benefit of this informative piece of knowledge.