Not sure how things work after you’ve cleared the USMLE Step 2 exams? Is Step 3 an extended version of Step 2? How do I study for it? What kind of questions am I going to face in the Step 3 exam? If you are asking all these questions to yourself, the universe has brought you to the right place. Master the Boards Step 3 pdf teaches you how correctly go about the multiple choice questions and cases. It also guides you on case management and quick judgments, skills which are primarily tested in the USMLE Step 3 exam.
You May also interested in it !
- First aid USMLE step 1 2017 pdf
- Essential Cell Biology 4th edition pdf
- Campbell biology 10th edition pdf
- Harrison’s principle of internal medicines 19th edition pdf
- sketchy medical 2017(microbiology + pharmacology + pathology) pdf
- Pocket Medicine 6th edition pdf
- First Aid USMLE Step 2 CS PDF
- Introduction- gives you an understanding of what the Step 3 exam is and how is different. Explains clinical encounter frames and physician tasks among many other aspects including scoring and registration of the exam.
- Section 1: Biostatistics and Epidemiology- Contains all things statistics. These include types of data, incidence and prevalence, confidence intervals, standard errors, and various other topics.
- Section 2: Internal Medicine- Covers cardiology, Infectious diseases, immunology, endocrinology, pulmonology, rheumatology, hematology, gastroenterology, nephrology, neurology, and oncology.
- Section 3: Preventive Medicine- includes the preventable diseases of diabetes, hypertension, HIV, and hepatitis C among others. Also discussed is abdominal aortic aneurysm, alcohol cessation and osteoporosis.
- Section 4: Dermatology- highlights common phenomena of acne, rosacea, and infections. Diseases include Lyme, STDs, and tox mediated diseases among others.
- Section 5: Surgery-includes trauma, general and pediatric surgeries. Orthopedics and Urology. Also includes patient safety.
- Section 6: Pediatrics- starting with the newborn the section goes on to discuss growth, development, nutrition, and behavioral sciences. Then discusses disorders of cardiology, urology, and renal among many others.
- Section 7: Obstetrics- major themes include Advanced Maternal Age, Third Trimester Bleeding, Hypertension in Pregnancy, Medical Complications in Pregnancy, and Termination of Pregnancy among others.
- Section 8: Gynecology- includes the breast, cervix, menopause disorders, infertility, and several other topics.
- Section 9: Radiology- introduces high yield images for the exam.
- Section 10: Psychiatry- major themes are psychotic, movement, anxiety, and personality disorders among others. Other topics include OCD and human sexuality.
- Section 11: Emergency Medicine/Toxicology- Overdose of drugs remains a constant theme. Also includes burns, rabies, and carbon monoxide.
- Section 12: Ethics- Autonomy, Capacity, Psychiatry Consultation, Minors, Informed Consent, Confidentiality, End-of-Life Issues, and Reproductive Issues are among the many other themes discussed in this section.
- Up to date comprehensive text.
- Basic science correlates to recall fundamental knowledge of the case.
- Recurring questions and their answers explained.
- Colored images and diagrams ensuring picturesque learning.
- Bullet point text at places for quick memorizing.
- Concise Tables for data review and comparisons.
If you are a candidate for the USMLE Step 3 exam, Master the Boards Step 3 pdf must be with you. Order it now from Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so they can pass the test with fly colors too!
Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.