Not sure how things work after you’ve cleared the USMLE Step 1 exam? Is Step 2 an extended version of Step 1? How do I study for it? What kind of questions am I going to face in the Step 2 CK exam? If you are asking all these questions to yourself, the universe has brought you to the right place.
Master the Boards Step 2 CK Third Edition pdf teaches you how correctly go about the multiple choice questions and cases. It also guides you on knowledge, case management and quick judgments, skills which are primarily tested in the USMLE Step 2 exam.
Table of Contents
Section 1: Internal Medicine
- Chapter 1: Cardiology
- Chapter 2: Infectious Diseases
- Chapter 3: Fungal, Tropical, and Animal-Borne Diseases
- Chapter 4: Allergy and Immunology
- Chapter 5: Endocrinology
- Chapter 6: Pulmonology
- Chapter 7: Rheumatology
- Chapter 8: Hematology
- Chapter 9: Gastroenterology
- Chapter 10: Neurology
- Chapter 11: Nephrology
- Chapter 12: Oncology
Section 2: Preventive Medicine
Section 3: Dermatology
Section 4: Surgery
Section 5: Sports Medicine
Section 6: Ear, Nose, and Throat (EN
Section 7: Pediatrics
Section 8: Obstetrics
Section 9: Gynecology
Section 10: Radiology
Section 11: Ophthalmology
Section 12: Psychiatry
Section 13: Emergency Medicine
Section 14: Ethics
Section 15: Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Up to date comprehensive text.
- Basic science correlates to recall fundamental knowledge of the case.
- Recurring questions and their answers explained.
- Colored images and diagrams ensuring picturesque learning.
- Bullet point text at places for quick memorizing.
- Concise Tables for data review and comparisons.
‘Hey everyone! I found it easy to read and very helpful specially for Internal Medicine. My advice for all of you having 8 weeks for reviewing is to go over Kaplan Lecture Notes, supplement with Master the boards 2 CK strongly for Internal Medicine, then use Master the boards 3 for all other areas of specialty; Peds, OBGYN, Surgery ect and go back to First Aid for STEP 1, yes First aid for step 1 ONLY for Bio-statistics, Ethics and such topics.’
You May also interested in it
- Harriet line handbook 21st edition PDF
- The patient’s history on an evidence-based approach to differential diagnosis PDF
- Practical radiology a symptom-based approach PDF
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology Eleventh Edition PDF
- Pediatric primary care 6th edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 13th Edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 14th Edition PDF
- Basic and clinical pharmacology PDF
- Advanced practice nursing procedures 1st edition PDF
- The Sanford guide to antimicrobial therapy 2018 PDF
- Infectious diseases a clinical short course 3e PDF
If you are a candidate for the USMLE Step 2 exam, Master the Boards Step 2 CK Third Edition pdf must be with you. Order it now from Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so they can pass the test with fly colors too!
Did the book help you ace the exam? Or was the information insufficient? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.