|Book name||Master the board USMLE step 2 CK fourth edition|
|Author:||Conrad Fischer MD|
Master the board USMLE step 2 CK fourth edition pdf is a well-known book all around the globe. The reason behind is that its content is written by an author name DR. Fischer. He has an experience of more than 20 years in the arena of United State Medical Licensing Examination USMLE.
Let’s explore about this book. We are sure that after reading the book description you will be among those who have purchased this book.
- The 4th edition is known as the most high-yield edition due to its content which is highly suitable for the students who are preparing for USMLE.
- It is a colored book which is essential for the exam related to the clinical knowledge.
- The book content is exactly according to the board exams. The things which are not important cannot be seen in the text.
- Dr. Fischer included the disease topic in the same manner as they appear in exams. By this students will be able to learn according to the exam pattern.
- Logical information has been delivered by the author by which patient care techniques will be easy to retain and apply.
- A heap of colored illustration and images has been added. This thing makes learning and understanding easy for the student.
- Tables and algorithms are also there for quick learning and revision.
- Many new chapters have been added such as chapters about biostatistics and different infectious diseases.
- This book is designed in such way that it will work with KAPLAN step 2 course.
Following is the content table of Master the board USMLE step 2 CK fourth edition pdf. It is split into 15 sections. Go through this to get a complete idea about the content.
Section 1: Internal Medicine
- Chapter 1: Cardiology
- Chapter 2: Infectious Diseases
- Chapter 3: Fungal, Tropical, and Animal-Borne Diseases
- Chapter 4: Allergy and Immunology
- Chapter 5: Endocrinology
- Chapter 6: Pulmonology
- Chapter 7: Rheumatology
- Chapter 8: Hematology
- Chapter 9: Gastroenterology
- Chapter 10: Neurology
- Chapter 11: Nephrology
- Chapter 12: Oncology
Section 2: Preventive Medicine
Section 3: Dermatology
Section 4: Surgery
Section 5: Sports Medicine
Section 6: Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)
Section 7: Pediatrics
Section 8: Obstetrics
Section 9: Gynecology
Section 10: Radiology
Section 11: Ophthalmology
Section 12: Psychiatry
Section 13: Emergency Medicine
Section 14: Ethics
Section 15: Biostatistics and Epidemiology
Master the board USMLE step 2 CK fourth edition pdf is an extremely helpful book for the students who are preparing for USMLE. This book can be ordered from Amazon.