|Book name||Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry 6th Edition|
|Publisher||W.H. Freeman; Sixth edition (November 21, 2012)|
|Author:||David L Nelson
Micheal M. Cox
Elaborate text, engaging illustrations, and highly relevant examples form the structure of Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry 6th Edition PDF. This book is designed for students of undergraduate and postgraduate levels taking biochemistry courses.
Without overdoing any aspect, it covers fundamentals such as water, proteins, and nucleic acids and goes on to more complex processes of gene expression and regulation. The end of the chapter questions provide excellent self-assessment and are accompanied by answers. Overall, you are bound to find this book interesting and highly relevant to your coursework
Table of Contents
- The Foundations of Biochemistry
1.1 Cellular Foundations
1.2 Chemical Foundations
1.3 Physical Foundations
1.4 Genetic Foundations
2.1 Weak Interactions in Aqueous Systems
2.2 Ionization of Water, Weak Acids, and Weak Bases
2.3 Buffering agains pH Changes in Biological Systems
2.4 Water as a Reactant
2.5 The Fitness of Aqueous Environment for Living Organisms3. Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
3.1 Amino Acids
3.2 Peptides and Proteins
3.3 Working with Proteins
3.4 The Structure of Proteins: Primary Structure
- The Three-Dimensional Structure of Proteins
- Protein Function
- Carbohydrates and Glycobiology
- Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids
- DNA-Based Information Technologies
- Biological Membranes and Transport
- Bioenergetics and Biochemical Reaction Types
- Glycolysis, Gluconeogenesis, and the Pentose Phosphate Pathway
- Principles of Metabolic Regulation
- The Citric Acid Cycle
- Fatty Acid Catabolism
- Amino Acid Oxidation and the Production of Urea
- Oxidative Phosphorylation and Photophosphorylation Oxidative Phosphorylation
Photosynthesis: Harvesting Light Energy
- Carbohydrate Biosynthesis in Plants and Bacteria
- Lipid Biosynthesis
- Biosynthesis of Amino Acids, Nucleotides, and Related Molecules
- Hormonal Regulation and Integration of Mammalian Metabolism
- Genes and Chromosomes
- DNA Metabolism
- RNA Metabolism
- Protein Metabolism
- Regulation of Gene Expression
You May also interested in it
- Harriet line handbook 21st edition PDF
- The patient’s history on an evidence-based approach to differential diagnosis PDF
- Practical radiology a symptom-based approach PDF
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology Eleventh Edition PDF
- Pediatric primary care 6th edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 13th Edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 14th Edition PDF
- Basic and clinical pharmacology PDF
- Advanced practice nursing procedures 1st edition PDF
- The Sanford guide to antimicrobial therapy 2018 PDF
- Infectious diseases a clinical short course 3e PDF
- Elegantly structured, up to date, and engaging text.
- Full-color, relevant illustrations.
- End of the chapter questions accompanied by answers.
- Covers fundamental and complex topics.
- Links basic sciences to diseases and relates to contemporary biological research patterns.
For anyone just interested in the field of biochemistry or is an undergraduate or graduate student of biochemistry, we highly recommend Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry 6th Edition PDF. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Did the book help you build solid concepts? Or were there concepts that the book did not cover efficiently? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.