|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 1542334942
• ISBN-13: 978-1542334945
|Book name||Infectious diseases: pharmacology & therapeutics|
|Publisher||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (January 6, 2017)|
|Author:||Dr Erick A Bourassa|
Books with informative and relevant content are considered the best source of information. This book is one of those books which contains all the required material related to the basic pharmacology and clinical pharmacotherapy of infectious diseases.
Let’s explore in detail about Infectious diseases: pharmacology & therapeutics PDF. You will surely find that this is the one you were looking for from so long.
- Information about all the pharmacotherapies techniques used for curing and preventing infectious diseases such as immunizations and antivirals, ant mycobacterial, antifungals, anthelmintic, antibiotics and antiprotozoal has been discussed.
- The coverage to actions and reactions of different drugs and therapies has been given in this book.
- Guideline about viral infections, fungal, bacterial and other diseases has been given in the content.
- In Infectious diseases: pharmacology & therapeutics PDF you will find the brand names and dosage table of different medicine suitable for children and adults according to their ages and health condition.
- This book is equally useful for the students who are learning and training in internal medicine and infectious diseases.
Table of Contents
Part 1- Infectious Disease
- Management of the Asymptomatic Newborn at Risk for Sepsis
- Empirical Therapy for Neonatal Sepsis
- When and How to Treat Neonatal CMV infections
- Neonatal Herpes simplex Virus Infection
- Antibiotic Stewardship
- Candida Prophylaxis
- Diagnosis, Risk Factors, Outcomes, and Evaluation of Invasive Candida Infections
- When to Perform Lumbar Puncture in Infants at Risk for Meningitis in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Biomarkers in Diagnosis of Neonatal Sepsis
- Congenital Zika Syndrome
Part 2- Pharmacology
- Pharmacokinetic Considerations in Neonates
- Neonatal Pharmacogenetics
- Antibiotic Considerations for Necrotizing Enter colitis
- Antibiotic Dosing Considerations for Term and Preterm Infants
- Antifungal Dosing Considerations for Term and Preterm Infants
- Antiviral Dosing Considerations for Term and Preterm Infants
- Antiepileptic Drug Therapy in Neonates
- Neuroprotective Therapies in Neonates
- Pharmacologic Therapy for Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Therapies for Gastro esophageal Reflux in Neonate
Feel free to order Infectious diseases: pharmacology & therapeutics PDF from Amazon. They provide the best quality books in most reasonable rates. Do share this informative article with your friends and fellow so that they can also take maximum benefit out of this.