|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 0071789251
• ISBN-13: 978-0071789257
|Book name||Infectious diseases a clinical short course|
|Publisher||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 3 edition (October 8, 2013)|
|Author:||Frederick S. Southwick|
This book is made to understand the basic concepts and cure-related to common infectious diseases. It would be beneficial for the students and physician who have a busy schedule and want to learn more in less time.
Different micro-organism and disorders are added to the content of this book. Let’s explore the content of Infectious diseases a clinical short course 3e pdf and understand more in a small span of time.
- The summarized key points are there to focus on the important points of the content. This will help you to notify and understand the important things in a quick way.
- Each chapter contains the guidance questions.
- The informative content will help you to understand that when to initiate the treatment of each disease.
- Many real-life cases are included in the content, this will help you to learn real-world clinical applications.
- Plenty of colored images are included in the text. This will help you to understand the content in detail.
- Each and every chapter of Infectious diseases a clinical short course 3e pdf has been updated. It contains the most recent and updated diagnosis and treatments.
- Antibiograms are added in the content with each popular antibiotic. Tables which acknowledge the usage and dosage and much more.
Table of Contents
- Anti-Infective Therapy
- Sepsis Syndrome
- The Febrile Patient
- Pulmonary Infections
- Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Infections
- Central Nervous System Infections
- Cardiovascular Infections
- Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Infections
- Genitourinary Tract Infections and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infections
- Osteomyelitis, Prosthetic Joint Infections, Diabetic Foot Infections, and Septic Arthritis
- Parasitic Infections: A Global Challenge
- Emerging Bacterial Infections (Including Zoonotic Pathogens and Biological Weapons)
- Serious Viral Illnesses in the Adult Patient
- Infections in the Immunocompromised Host
- HIV Infection
You May also interested in it
- Harriet line handbook 21st edition PDF
- The patient’s history on an evidence-based approach to differential diagnosis PDF
- Practical radiology a symptom-based approach PDF
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology Eleventh Edition PDF
- Pediatric primary care 6th edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 13th Edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 14th Edition PDF
- Basic and clinical pharmacology PDF
- Advanced practice nursing procedures 1st edition PDF
- The Sanford guide to antimicrobial therapy 2018 PDF
- Infectious diseases a clinical short course 3e PDF
After reading the entire article you must be willing to buy this highly informative book. Feel free to order Infectious diseases a clinical short course 3e pdf from Amazon. They provide the best quality at the most reasonable rates. Do share this informative article with your friends and fellows so that the can also take the advantage and help from this wonderful book.