Recommended by biology professors worldwide, Hole’s Human Anatomy & Physiology 14th Edition Kindle Edition pdf builds comprehensive scientific concepts for all beginners. It provides accurate knowledge of the structures and functions of the human body. What’s additional is the frequent mention of human pathology in relation to the body part being described. Equipped with full-color drawings and pictures of cadavers, the book provides a holistic view of the reader’s mind. The flow of the book takes you through every region within the human body creating a complete picture of the processes from every angle. The assessment tools make sure the knowledge embeds into one’s mind.
Unit One: Levels of Organization-includes the basis biological existence, right from basics of cells to the complexities of tissues.
1 Introduction to Human Anatomy and Physiology
2 Chemical Basis of Life
4 Cellular Metabolism
Unit Two: Support and Movement- here began the anatomical perspectives. The major themes are the skin, bones, and muscles. Also includes the complete physiology of the mentioned systems.
6 Integumentary System
7 Skeletal System
8 Joints of the Skeletal System
9 Muscular System
Unit Three: Integration and Coordination- discusses the two systems that maintain the homeostatic state of the body; nervous and hormonal.
10 Nervous System I: Basic Structure and Function
11 Nervous System II: Divisions of the Nervous System
12 Nervous System III: Senses
13 Endocrine System
Unit Four: Transport– elaborates on the two transport systems of the body; blood and lymphatics.
15 Cardiovascular System
16 Lymphatic System and Immunity
Unit Five: Absorption and Excretion– discusses the gastrointestinal and genitourinary systems of the body.
17 Digestive System
18 Nutrition and Metabolism
19 Respiratory System
20 Urinary System
21 Water, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
Unit Six: The Human Life Cycle- Explains the whole of reproduction. Also includes a complete topic on genetics.
22 Reproductive Systems
23 Pregnancy, Growth, and Development
24 Genetics and Genomics
You May also interested in it !
- sketchy medical 2017(microbiology + pharmacology + pathology) pdf
- Pocket Medicine 6th edition pdf
- First Aid USMLE Step 2 CS PDF
- Master the Boards Step 3 PDF
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018, 28th Edition pdf
- MKSAP (R) 17 print box set 17th edition PDF
- Robbins &Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease 9th edition pdf
- Essential Clinical Anatomy 5th Edition Kindle Edition Pdf
- Case files family medicine third edition (LANGE case files) 3rd edition Pdf
- Comprehensive, up-to-date, and accurate text.
- Full-color illustrations and diagrams.
- Clinical view boxes for easy application of the text to practice.
- Questions to assess and embed the knowledge.
- The lab manual contains activities which complement the text.
- Easy to use kindle format relives you from carrying the heavy book.
Convinced Hole’s Human Anatomy & Physiology 14th Edition Kindle Edition pdf is a complete source to build your solid concepts on the working of the human body? Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their learning becomes easier too.
Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using this book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you. Happy learning!