|ISBN:||• ISBN-10: 0781779464
• ISBN-13: 978-0781779463
|Book name||High-Yield TM Neuroanatomy (High Yield series)|
|Publisher||LWW; Fourth edition (September 2, 2008)|
|Author:||James D. Fix|
We all know that Books are our best friend. They help us in many ways, from study to entertainment we can have a book as the best partner. In this article, we are going to discuss one of the most helpful and informative books for the United States Medical Licensing Examination.
High-Yield TM Neuroanatomy (High Yield series) Fourth Edition PDF is known as one of the best informative books of neurology. The detailed and comprehensive information has been extracted by the authors.
That is why it is said that this book plays a vital role in the process of preparation of USMLE step 1exams. With the help of this article let’s explore the reasons for the popularity and importance of this book among the students.
- The best part of this book is that it is significantly revised according to the student’s feedback.
- It provides important neuroanatomy clinical aspects with the help of authoritative reviews.
- Colored images and illustrations help to get best visualize concepts. This will be beneficial for long-term retention and better understanding.
- New objects have been inserted in every chapter of the book. By this, you will be focused on the key content.
- Entire information has been upgraded. You will have a complete to prepare well and score well in USMLE step 1 exams with the help of this book.
- For the observation purpose of Terminologia Anatomica, all information is upgraded.
- For the purpose of preparation USMLE- style questions have given. With the help of this, you can self-check your understanding and preparation level before appearing in exams.
Check out this book also: Step-up to USMLE step 2 CK fourth edition pdf
Table of content
The content of High-Yield TM Neuroanatomy (High Yield series) Fourth Edition PDF has been split into following chapters. With the help of this content table, you will surely get an idea about this book even before opening that.
- Gross Structure of the Brain
- Development of the Nervous System
- Blood Supply
- Meninges, Ventricles, and Cerebrospinal Fluid
- Spinal Cord
- Brain Stem
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Cranial Nerves
- Trigeminal System
- Auditory System
- Vestibular System
- Visual System
- Limbic System
- Basal Nuclei and Extrapyramidal Motor System
- Cerebral Cortex
- Cross-Sectional Anatomy of the Brain
Appendix I: Table of Cranial Nerves
Appendix II: Table of Common Neurological Disease States
After reading this article, we are sure that you eagerly want to purchase this book. Feel free to order High-Yield TM Neuroanatomy (High Yield series) Fourth Edition PDF from Amazon. Also, share this worthy information with your friends and fellows and help them in preparation of USMLE exams or any other board ex