|• ISBN-10: 0781779464
• ISBN-13: 978-0781779463
|Book name||High yield neuroanatomy (high yield series)|
|Publisher||LWW; Fourth edition (September 2, 2008)|
|Author:||Jmaes D. Fix|
If you are in a search of good books which can help you in preparing for the USMLE step 1 exam so your wait is over. Here we are going to share an article which is about High yield neuroanatomy (high yield series) fourth edition pdf. This book is filled with all the relevant, comprehend, important and required text for USMLE step 1 exam. Let’s explore the key features of this book.
- This book is considered as one of the best sellers. By this, you can get an idea that this masterpiece is globally popular.
- All the relevant and important information about neuroanatomy is added in the content of this book.
- In the highlight, you will find disease states and a brief discussion of key neuroanatomical structures.
- The book content is filled with colored illustrations and tables. By this students get clear concepts of the topic.
- The edition is fully revised and up-to-date. All the current studies and researches are there in this book.
- Clinical scenarios are also added. They raise specific questions and relevant explanations and answers are there at the end of each chapter.
- Biological and Psychological Bases of Behavior, Psychopathology, Social Behavior and Epidemiology, Statistics, The Life Cycle and the Practice of Medicine are the six major portions of High yield neuroanatomy (high yield series) fourth edition pdf.
Following is the table of content. By this, you will get an idea about the book-text evening before opening this. All 23 chapters are equally informative and important for the preparation of USMLE step 1 exam.
Chapter 1. Child Development
Chapter 2. Adolescence and Adulthood
Chapter 3. Aging, Death, and Bereavement
Chapter 4. Psychoanalytic Theory
Chapter 5. Learning Theory and Behavioral Medicine
Chapter 6. Substance-Related Disorders
Chapter 7. Sleep
Chapter 8. The Genetics of Behavior
Chapter 9. Behavioral Neuroanatomy and Neurochemistry
Chapter 10. Psychopharmacology
Chapter 11. Schizophrenia and Other Psychotic Disorders
Chapter 12. Mood Disorders
Chapter 13. Cognitive Disorders
Chapter 14. Other Psychiatric Disorders
Chapter 15. Suicide
Chapter 16. Tests to Determine Neuropsychological Functioning
Chapter 17. The Family, Culture, and Illness
Chapter 18. Sexuality
Chapter 19. Violence and Abuse
Chapter 20. The Physician-Patient Relationship
Chapter 21. Health Care Delivery
Chapter 22. Legal and Ethical Issues in Medical Practice
Chapter 23. Epidemiology
Chapter 24. Statistical Analyses
Feel free to order of High yield neuroanatomy (high yield series) fourth edition pdf from Amazon. They have a huge collection of medical books at very reasonable rates. Also, share this informative article with your friends and fellows who are looking for helpful and preparatory books for USMLE Step 1 exam.