|Book name||High yield behavioral science|
|Publisher||Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 4 edition (September 17, 2012)|
|Author:||Barbara Fadem (Author)|
The book is judged by its cover. By the title, you will surely get an idea that this book is related to behavioral sciences. The high yield series is known as one of the best seller book series.
High yield behavioral science 4th edition pdf is appreciated among the people due to its relevant and helpful content. Especially for the students who are preparing for the USMLE Step 1 exam or other licensing exams. Let’s explore the content, key features and description of this wonderful book.
- The format of High Yield includes tables. Due to this students can understand the topic in a better way.
- The colored illustration is also included so that a reader can understand the content in a better way.
- The writing style is catchy and engaging which builds interest in the student and helps his in depth-study.
- Clinical scenarios are also there to help students in understanding real-life cases. By this, they will get prepared for their clinical practice.
- Answers and explanations are there at the end of each chapter which makes High yield behavioral science 4th edition pdf one of the most helpful books for the people who are preparing for the USMLE Step 1 exam.
Table of content
This book has been split into 23 chapters. Under the heading of each chapter, you will find comprehend, authentic and detailed information of each chapter with many subheadings.
Chapter 1. Child Development
Chapter 2. Adolescence and Adulthood
Chapter 3. Aging, Death, and Bereavement
Chapter 4. Psychoanalytic Theory
Chapter 5. Learning Theory and Behavioral Medicine
Chapter 6. Substance-Related Disorders
Chapter 7. Sleep
Chapter 8. The Genetics of Behavior
Chapter 9. Behavioral Neuroanatomy and Neurochemistry
Chapter 10. Psychopharmacology
Chapter 11. Schizophrenia and Other Psychotic Disorders
Chapter 12. Mood Disorders
Chapter 13. Cognitive Disorders
Chapter 14. Other Psychiatric Disorders
Chapter 15. Suicide
Chapter 16. Tests to Determine Neuropsychological Functioning
Chapter 17. The Family, Culture, and Illness
Chapter 18. Sexuality
Chapter 19. Violence and Abuse
Chapter 20. The Physician-Patient Relationship
Chapter 21. Health Care Delivery
Chapter 22. Legal and Ethical Issues in Medical Practice
Chapter 23. Epidemiology
Feel free to order this masterpiece from Amazon. They deliver the best quality books at most reasonable prices. High yield behavioral science 4th edition pdf is equally useful and helpful for all. So do share this informative article with your friends and fellows. They will also get maximum benefit out of this and will get a good score in USMLE Step 1 Exam.