|Country of Origin:||London United Kingdom|
|Author:||Dennis Casper, Anthony Fauci, Stephen Hauser, Dan Longo, J Jameson|
Diverse, thorough, and up-to-date with the latest discoveries- such is Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine 19th Edition pdf. No stone of clinical medicine is left unturned with topics ranging from genes and environment to a vast array of infectious diseases. Elegantly includes clinical manifestations of disease incorporating diagnosis, management, and treatment. The book is designed for students who are mastering in Internal medicine and consultants who wish to refresh their knowledge. The updated edition includes extended detail on neurogenerative diseases, renovascular disease, polyglandular failure syndromes with new discoveries added to chronic hepatitis and the immune system.
Part 1 General Considerations in Clinical Medicine
Part 2 Cardinal Manifestations and Presentation of Diseases- common theses include pain, ENT, alternation of skin, hematological, and skin function among several others.
Part 3 Genes, the Environment, and Disease
Part 4 Regenerative Medicine
Part 5 Aging
Part 6 Nutrition and Weight Loss
Part 7 Oncology and Hematology- includes disorders of homeostasis, neoplasm, and hematopoieses.
Part 8 Infectious Diseases- consists of a vast array of bacterial, viral, fungal, protozoal, and helminthic infections.
Part 9 Terrorism and Clinical Medicine
Part 10 Disorders of the Cardiovascular System- major theses include diagnosis of cardiovascular disorders, disorders of the heart, and rhythm.
Part 11 Disorders of the Respiratory System
Part 12 Critical Care Medicine- consists of shock, neurological, and oncological emergencies among other topics.
Part 13 Disorders of the Kidney and Urinary Tract
Part 14 Disorders of the Gastrointestinal System- includes disorders of the alimentary tract, liver, and pancreas.
Part 15 Immune-Mediated, Inflammatory, and Rheumatologic Disorders- consists of several chapters consisting diagnosis and treatment of immune diseases.
Part 16 Endocrinology and Metabolism- common themes include endocrinology, diabetes, and obesity among other topics.
Part 17 Neurologic Disorders- major disorders include those of the CNS, muscle, and psychiatry. Also included is the chronic fatigue syndrome.
Part 18 Poisoning, Drug Overdose, and Envenomation
Part 19 Disorders Associated with Environmental Exposures
APPENDIX: Laboratory Values of Clinical Importance
You May also interested in it !
- Deja Review Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2nd Edition 2nd Edition PDF [Direct link
- DEJA REVIEW PSYCHIATRY 2ND EDITION PDF[DIRECT LINK]
- REVIEW FOR USMLE STEP 1 (DEJA REVIEW) 2ND EDITION PDF[DIECT LINK]
- HIGH YIELD NEUROANATOMY (HIGH YIELD SERIES) FOURTH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- HIGH YIELD BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE 4TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- DEJA REVIEW SURGERY 2ND EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY: THE UNITY OF FORM AND FUNCTION 7TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- CONCEPTS OF GENETICS 11TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- HIGH-YIELD BIOCHEMISTRY 3RD EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- HIGH-YIELD BIOSTATISTICS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND PUBLIC HEALTH 4TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- HIGH-YIELD EMBRYOLOGY 4TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- Comprehensive text containing the latest advancements in the field of clinical medicine.
- Full-color state-of-the-art images, drawings, and illustrations.
- Two Volumes; Volume 1 comprises of
- Practical videos comprising bedside techniques and procedures.
- Engaging Clinical algorithms.
- Colored radiographic images.
- Summaries for a quick review.
- Content tables provide feasible understanding.
If you are a student or clinician of Internal Medicine Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine 19th Edition pdf is the go-to reference. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you. Happy Learning!