|Book name||Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 13th Edition|
|Publisher||Saunders; 13 edition (June 3, 2015)
|Author:||John E. Hall|
Many have tried but none have come close to match the authority over medical physiology which Guyton and Hall commandeered. And the newest edition, Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 13th Edition PDF is no different. Its thorough concepts explained in the easiest of manners accompanied by full-color illustrations, tables, charts, and summaries makes it rise above others. The intricate connection of physiology with pathology and clinical settings is highly relevant. The text starts right at the fundamentals of cell physiology and takes the course of covering the major systems such as GIT, Nervous, Endocrinology, and Reproduction. Also includes special physiological processes in sports, aviation, and space physiology.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Physiology: The Cell and General Physiology
- Membrane Physiology, Nerve, and Muscle
III. The Heart
- The Circulation
- The Body Fluids and Kidneys
- Blood Cells, Immunity, and Blood Coagulation
VIII. Aviation, Space, and Deep-Sea Diving Physiology
- The Nervous System: A. General Principles and Sensory Physiology
- The Nervous System: B. The Special Senses
- The Nervous System: C. Motor and Integrative Neurophysiology
XII. Gastrointestinal Physiology
XIII. Metabolism and Temperature Regulation
XIV. Endocrinology and Reproduction
- Sports Physiology
- Up to date and detailed text covers the entire coursework of Physiology.
- Full-color, annotated illustrations for detailed understanding.
- Reference chart on normal laboratory values.
- Tables and charts complement concept building.
- End of the chapter summaries provides effective revision.
- Easy to use PDF edition relieves the hassle of carrying a book.
You May Also interested in it!
- CONCEPTS OF GENETICS 11TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- HIGH-YIELD BIOCHEMISTRY 3RD EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- HIGH-YIELD BIOSTATISTICS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND PUBLIC HEALTH 4TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- HIGH-YIELD EMBRYOLOGY 4TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK
- HARRISON’S PRINCIPLES OF INTERNAL MEDICINE 20TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- ABNORMAL CHILD PSYCHOLOGY 6TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY MADE RIDICULOUSLY SIMPLE 6TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- NMS SURGERY CASEBOOK PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- PRETEST EMERGENCY MEDICINE PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- CASE FILES OBGYN PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- MICROBIOLOGY: A SYSTEMS APPROACH 4TH EDITION PDF [DIRECT LINK
- THE POWER OF YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- USMLE STEP 2 SECRETS PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- WINDOWS 10 FOR DUMMIES PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- Clean code: a handbook of agile software craftsmanship PDF [Direct Link]
- Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination PDF [Direct Link]
- BLS Provider Manual PDF [Direct Link]
- Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2017 PDF [Direct Link]
‘Always enjoyed this textbook and organization. It is very helpful for understanding physiology with applications.
For those with limited anatomy background, have any general A&P text, such as Marieb or Salladin, for the fundamentals, and then use this text to move forward to ensure a solid understanding of the material, for success.’
‘Without an intimate knowledge of all aspects of physiology, disease mechanisms can never be fully understood and pharmacology becomes rote memorization, rather than the art of fine tuning the target system back to its normal physiologic state. Without physiology there is no medicine.
Guyton’s textbook is an extremely important tool in understanding physiology.’
For all medical students in the first and second year of medical school, we highly recommend Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 13th Edition PDF. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Did the book help you build solid concepts? Or were there concepts that the book did not cover efficiently? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.