Guide to Clinical Documentation 2nd Edition PDF
|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 0803625839
• ISBN-13: 978-0803625839
|Book name||Guide to clinical documentation|
|Publisher||F.A. Davis Company; 2 edition (December 22, 2011)|
|Author:||Debra D. Sullivan PhD RN PA-C|
This book is a complete guide to the one who is willing to learn document patient’s care. The content will prepare you enough efficiently to handle hospital settings related to children or adults.
The sample notes, EMR activities and writing exercises provided in this handy guide are enough to polish your concepts. Deeply Go through the content of Guide to clinical documentation 2nd edition pdf and you will learn physical examination, how to document history, writing prescriptions and SOAP notes etc. let’s explore further about the book by going through the description and table of contents.
- This edition is deeply revised and upgraded. All the content provided in this book is up-to-date.
- In-depth coverage has been given to each and every document. You will find more documentation samples inside. It will increase the ability to analyze and imitate.
- Real-life- case studies are added in Guide to clinical documentation 2nd edition pdf to enhance your skills to learn more via real incidence.
- The usage of ICD-10-CM terminology has explained.
- Text Boxes are inserted in between the content to highlight medico-legal consideration.
- You will get knowledge about commonly used symbols and medical abbreviations.
- Multiple- problems oriented cases are added in the content to gain more experience.
- Learning objectives are added in each chapter as it helps in self-assessment.
- Many worksheets and exercises are added in each chapter. It will help you to correct documentation.
Table of Contents
- Medico-legal Principles of Documentation
- The Comprehensive History and Physical
- Adult Preventative Care Visits
- Pediatric Preventative Care Visits
- SOAP Notes
- Outpatient Charting and Communications
- Admitting a Patient to the Hospital
- Documenting Daily Rounds and Other Events
- Discharging Patients from the Hospital
- Prescription Writing and Electronic Prescribing
Adult Prevention Care Timeline
A Guide to Sexual History
Taking Suggestions for Dictating Medical Records
ISMP’s List of Error-Prone Abbreviations, Symbols, and Dose Designations
Worksheet Answer Key
Books are a treasure of knowledge and more knowledge leads to more perfection & success.
Feel free to order this gem from Amazon. Guide to clinical documentation 2nd edition pdf is available there in most reasonable rates.
Many other related books are also available there. Do share this informative article with your friends and fellows so that they can also take the benefit out of this.