|Book name||General surgery: correlation and clinical scenarios|
|Publisher||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (May 8, 2015)|
|Author:||Dr. Conrad Fischer and Dr. NiketSonpal.|
Books with relevant and informative content are the first requirement for preparation. We all start searching such reference books before exams which can help to learn and understand the desired topic. Here in this article, we are going to discuss one such book name Generalsurgery: correlation and clinical scenarios 1st edition PDF. Let’s explore about the book.
- The wonderful thing about this masterpiece is the authors are Dr. Conrad Fischer and Dr. NiketSonpal.
- This book is popular globally and known as one on the best seller book.
- If you are preparing for the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) Step 3 then this book is essential for you.
- If you are worried and searching for the best material by which you can answer basic science concepts of USMLE step 3 so this book can help you in the best way.
- The explanation of CCS cases has given in very comprehend way. By this, you can easily manage good timing during the examination.
- This book can work as a balm if you are unprepared to answer the questions related to general surgery topics.
- The book General surgery: correlation and clinical scenarios 1st edition PDF gives you the most comprehend reviews on the topic of general surgery.
- CSS exams topics are there to ensure your preparation for the USMLE step 3 examination.
- Real life cases have been added in this book by which you will get an idea about clinical practice on various diseases.
- This book will surely prepare for multiple choice questions comes in USMLE STEP 3.
- USMLE Step 3 is the last stage of getting your medical license. You have less time to study, this book will tell you that how to prepare best in less time
You May also interested in it !
Table of contents:
The book content has been divided into 16 chapters. After going through the following table you will get an idea that how useful this book is for your USMLE Step 3 examination.
- Chapter 1. Preoperative Evaluation
- Chapter 2. Hemodynamic Instability
- Chapter 3. Neurologic Emergencies and Head Trauma
- Chapter 4. Trauma
- Chapter 5. General Abdominal Surgery
- Chapter 6. Endocrine
- Chapter 7. Esophageal Disorders
- Chapter 8. Stomach
- Chapter 9. Colon
- Chapter 10. Biliary Tract
- Chapter 11. Urology
- Chapter 12. Cardiovascular System
- Chapter 13. Orthopedics
- Chapter 14. Ophthalmology
- Chapter 15. Dermatologic Diseases
- Chapter 16. Postoperative Complications
Feel free to order General surgery: correlation and clinical scenarios 1st edition PDF from Amazon. This book is a must need for clearing USMLE Step 3. Have this book and take maximum benefit from the competence content written by extraordinary authors.