Fundamentals of Pathology Pathoma PDF is known as the most popular pathology book. This book is equally famous in USA and all around the Globe. The students related to medical field take maximum benefit from the comprehensive and detailed explanations of this book.
According to HussainA.Sattar, MD, (the author of this book), the basic intention of this book is to help students in reviewing. They can take maximum advantage out of this book in their preclinical years. Fundamentals of Pathology Pathoma 2017 PDF also known as one of the most helpful books for preparation of different types of pioneering board exams such as United States Medical Licensing Examiner (USMLE). Major textbooks of pathophysiology and pathology were used as a sample by the author while creating this masterpiece.
That is the reason behind prescription of this master piece by all medical schools throughout the United States. The well-versed content of this book helps the students in the best way.
How to use the book content in best ways
Here in this article, we will discuss the effective use of this book. Hope this article will encourage you to download pdf format or purchase a hard copy of this book. By the help of this book, you will be a future high scorer for sure.
- It is recommended by the author of this book HussainA.Sattar, MD, that this book will provide you maximum benefit if the content of Fundamentals of Pathology Pathoma will be used along with the video lectures of Pathoma.
- The empty space has been provided by the book publisher so that students can note and write lectures from the teacher or even from the video.
- These notes will be turned out as the great source of help during the exam’s preparation.
- Watch video lecture after reading the book. This will help you in building firm concepts. In this way, the revision for the examination will be done automatically.
We must be thankful to the author of this book comprehend with wonderful content. HussainA.Sattar, MD, is the name of that great person who wrote this masterpiece. He was born in Chicago and also graduated from the University of Chicago. He completed his M.D was completed from Pritzker school of medicine and also serving as an Assistant professor of Pathology
Table of contents Fundamentals of Pathology Pathoma PDF
- CHAPTER 1: Growth adaptations, cellular injury, and cell death
- CHAPTER 2: Inflammation, inflammatory disorders, and wound healing
- CHAPTER 3: Principles of Neoplasia
- CHAPTER 4: Hemostasis and related disorders
- CHAPTER 5: Red blood cell disorders
- CHAPTER 6: White blood cell disorders
- CHAPTER 7: Vascular Pathology
- CHAPTER 8: Cardiac Pathology
- CHAPTER 9: Respiratory Tract Pathology
- CHAPTER 10: Gastrointestinal Pathology
- CHAPTER 11: Exocrine pancreas, gallbladder, and liver pathology
- CHAPTER 12: Kidney and urinary tract pathology
- CHAPTER 13: Female genital system and gestational pathology
- CHAPTER 14: Male genital system pathology
- CHAPTER 15: Endocrine Pathology
- CHAPTER 16: Breast Pathology
- CHAPTER 17: Central Nervous System Pathology
- CHAPTER 18: Musculoskeletal Pathology
- CHAPTER 19: Skin Pathology
After reading this informative article we are sure that it will be hard for you to resist buy that pdf format from Amazon follow below button . Also, Fundamentals of Pathology Pathoma PDF share this information about the book with your friends and fellows so that they will also take the maximum benefit out of this.