Edition 8th edition
Pages 976 pages
Format: ISBN • ISBN-10: 1259642194
• ISBN-13: 978-1259642197
Book name Fitzpatrick’s color atlas (dermatology)
Publisher McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 8 edition (March 15, 2017)
Author: Klaus Wolff (Author), Richard Allen Johnson (Author), Arturo P. Saavedra (Author), Ellen K. Roh (Author)
Fitzpatrick’s color atlas 8th edition (dermatology) PDF is known as one of the best-selling books around the globe. Since past 3 decades physicians, medical students and dermatology residents are gaining benefits from this book. Let’s explore further about the book via it table of content and book description.
- Total 1083 colored images are included in the book. 40% of them are new in this edition.
- For each disease, there are ICD-10 codes in the book.
- An updated coverage about therapy, pathogenesis, etiology, and management has been provided in this edition.
- A plenty of images are there to help you in understanding various skin diseases which are happening in different regions of the world.
- Fitzpatrick’s color atlas 8th edition (dermatology) PDF also gives an overview of epidemiology and pathophysiology. The detailed information regarding cures and diagnosis are also there in the book.
Table of Contents:
Part I: Disorders of Skin &Mucous Membranes
- Disorders of Sebaceous & Apocrine Glands
- Miscellaneous Epidermal Disorders
- Bullous Diseases
- Miscellaneous Inflammatory Disorders
- Erythroderma and Rashes in the Acutely Ill
- Benign Neoplasms and Hyperplasias
- Precancerous Lesions and Cutaneous Carcinomas
- Melanoma Precursors and Primary Cutaneous Melanoma
- Pigmentary Disorders
Part II: Dermatology and Internal Medicine
- Immune, Autoimmune, & Rheumatic Disease
- Endocrine, Metabolic, Nutritional &Genetic Disease
- Vascular Insufficiency
- Systemic Cancer
- Hematologic Disease
- Cutaneous Lymphoma & Sarcoma
- Adverse Drug Reactions
- Psychiatric Illnesses
Part III. Microbial Disease
- Bacterial Infections
- Fungal Infections
- Rickettsial Infections
- Viral Infections
- Insect Bites and Infestations
Part IV: Hair, Nail, and Mucosa
- Hair Follicle Disorders
- Nail Disorders
- Oropharyngeal Disorders
- Genitalia, Perineum, Anus,
Fitzpatrick’s color atlas 8th edition (dermatology) PDF is a destiny for the people who are looking for a particular book which provides them color images with authentic content and trusted by thousands of people all around the globe.
Feel free to order this book from Amazon as they provide best quality books in most reasonable prices. Do share this informative article with your friends and fellows so that they can also get benefit out of this.