After going through USMLE Step 1 and 2 Clinical Knowledge exams it is time for your clinical skills to be tested. And that too like never before. Real life medical emergencies will be stimulated by actors to test your knowledge holistically. But fear not. The world’s best series of Medical books have produced the perfect tool for you to ace the USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills exam. With its short and accurate text, First Aid USMLE Step 2 CS pdf provides a review that you can cover within weeks before the exam. Its full-length and mini cases give thorough you practice. The book also takes care of your study plan and management.
You May also interested in it:Pocket Medicine 6th edition pdf
The Book is divided into five sections;
Part one: Guide to the USMLE Step 2 CS. Introduction- Gives a complete picture of the exam and its preparation. A step-by-step guide to the do’s and don’ts. Explains Scheduling, common questions, how to register, scores, and much more, in an easy to understand manner.
- USMLE Step 2 CS: the basics
- Preparing for the Step 2 CS
- Test-day tips
- First Aid for the IMG
- Supplement: The USMLE Step 2 CS travel guide
Part two: The patient encounter. Introduction- Here starts the guide on how to deal with the stimulated medical situation. It organizes your thinking into a systematic fashion for the application of your clinical knowledge. Also teaches to time-effectively deal with the patient.
- Doorway information
- Taking the history
- The physical exam
- How to interact with special patients
- Challenging questions and situations
- The patient note
Part three: Mini cases-arguably the most important section; it provides a review for all of your knowledge by testing it quickly. Cases come with explanations and differential diagnosis.
Part four: Practice cases- Full-length cases to give you a complete picture of what is to come in the exam.
Part five: Top-rated review resources
- About the authors.
- Short and accurate up-to-date content.
- Study strategies devised by successful test takers from around the world.
- A Step-by-step guide on how to encounter the patient.
- Tips to face problems encountered on the test day.
- 44 full-length practice cases.
- Timelines accompanied by complete guides on when and how to prepare according to test dates
- High yield cases and techniques.
If you are a candidate for the USMLE Step 2 Clinical skills exam, First Aid USMLE Step 2 CS pdf must be with you. Order it now. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so they can pass the test with fly colors too!
Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.