Edition 3rd edition
Pages 720 pages
ISBN • ISBN-10: 0071769048
• ISBN-13: 978-0071769044
Book name First aid NBDE part 1
Publisher McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 3 edition (July 31, 2012)
Author: Derek M. Steinbacher (Author)
• ISBN-13: 978-0071769044
The most authentic theories are those, which are experienced personally. First aid NBDE part 1 pdf is written by those students who had gone through from the procedure of different licensing examinations.
Is this book they had acknowledged upcoming students under the light of their personal experiences. Go through the content and see that they had gathered all the knowledge with illustrations so that an author can understand in the best way.
You May also interested in it
- Harriet line handbook 21st edition PDF
- The patient’s history on an evidence-based approach to differential diagnosis PDF
- Practical radiology a symptom-based approach PDF
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology Eleventh Edition PDF
- Pediatric primary care 6th edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 13th Edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 14th Edition PDF
- Basic and clinical pharmacology PDF
- Advanced practice nursing procedures 1st edition PDF
- The Sanford guide to antimicrobial therapy 2018 PDF
- Infectious diseases a clinical short course 3e PDF
- It is a review based book. All the content is written by the students who had a personal experience and cleared the exam with flying colors.
- Plenty of high-yield facts has been discussed along with images and illustrations. This format helps students to learn and understand in a better way.
- First aid NBDE part 1 pdf has focused on the frequently tested topics in biochemistry, anatomic sciences, physiology, dental anatomy, microbiology, pathology, and occlusion.
- In-depth study of this book will help to build the confidence of taking the test. You will also understand the strategies of answering in the best way.
- This book is revised and written according to the most recent examination format. Colour images are inserted to explain the text in detail.
Table of Contents:
- Gross Anatomy
- General Histology
- Oral Histology
- Developmental Biology Biochemistry-Physiology
- Physical-Chemical Principles
- Biological Compounds
- Molecular Biology
- Muscle Physiology
- Circulatory and Cardiac Physiology
- Respiratory Physiology
- Renal, Fluid, Acid-Base Physiology
- Gastrointestinal Physiology
- Endocrine Physiology
- Oral Microbiology and Pathology
- Reactions to Tissue Injury
- Immunology and Immunopathology
- Systemic Pathology
- Neoplasia; Dental Anatomy and Occlusion
- Tooth Morphology
- Pulp Morphology
- Calcification and Eruption
- Occlusion and Function
- Tooth Anomalies
About the Author:
Derek M. Steinbacher, MD, DMD is an author of this book. He is graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 2001.
This book is a blessing for those who are willing to ace the exam. The content helps to understand the format of the examination paper. Order First aid NBDE part 1 PDF from Amazon as they provide the best quality books in most reasonable rates.
Don’t forget to share this informative article with your friends and fellows and help them in learning.