|Author:||Yingmen A, Chen|
The inception of Toronto Notes Canadian ed Edition PDF book is quite interesting. These were initially notes made my students of the University of Toronto which have are now being used worldwide in the form of a book.
What’s includes are notes on 29 specialties of Medicine. Its comprehensive and high yielding text paired with full-color illustrations has proven to be helpful in Canadian exam for years.
Table of Contents
- Common Unit Conversions
- Commonly Measured Laboratory Values
- Ethical, Legal, and Organizational Medicine (ELOM)
- Anesthesia and Perioperative Medicine
- Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery
- Geriatric Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Medical Imaging
- Plastic Surgery
- Population Health and Epidemiology
- Vascular Surgery
- A comprehensive text for the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Exam Part I (MCCQE I) and USMLE II.
- Full-color images accompanying the text.
- A guide to on-call issues and ward emergencies.
- Over 50 OSCE practice stations.
- History and physical exam checklists.
- This PDF version allows hyperlinking and bookmarking.
All USMLE and Canadian Qualifying takers are recommended to read Toronto Notes Canadian ed Edition PDF. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.