|Publisher||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 3 edition (February 11, 2012)|
|Name of the book||First aid cases for the USMLE step 1, third editionz|
|Author:||Tao Lee & James Yeh|
Good books are those who are filled with all the required content you are looking for some specific topic. First Aid Cases Step 1 PDF is a bright example of such books.
This is a globally well-known book, especially for the students who are preparing for USMLE exams. If we say that it is complete package so it won’t be wrong. Let explore about this book and we are sure that it would be on your wish list as soon you and up reading this article.
- The comprehensive and informative content is immensely helpful for the students who are preparing for USMLE exams.
- Colored illustrations and images help to understand the content in detail.
- This book is not only useful for exams. The content is equally useful for the people who have started there clinical practice.
- The syllabus of basic science which had been taught in the early two years of medical school is covered in this book.
- The reader will retain the content for a long time because the writing and explanation style is easy to understand.
- The tables and bullets help in a quick review. This thing also helps in quick learning of important topics.
- Four hundred cases are added in this addition. All of them are well-illustrated.
- Each and every topic has a question and answers portion. By which you can prepare the key concepts and self-assist your preparation.
- Many topics such as cardiovascular, hematology and oncology, renal system, reproductive system etc. have been added in this edition.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Following is the content table of First Aid Cases Step 1 PDF by which you will get an idea that this content is enough to help for the preparation of USMLE exams
- General Principles
- Behavioral Science
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Chapter 4. Pharmacology
- Organ Systems
- Cardiovascular System
- Endocrine System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Hematology and Oncology
- Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue
- Neurology and Psychiatry
- Renal System
- Reproductive System
- Respiratory System
After reading the above content you are aware that how much this of First Aid Cases Step 1 PDF is needed. Especially if you want to score well in the USMLE exam. The good news is this that you buy this book from Amazon. They will deliver you at your doorstep also at a very good price.
Share this informative article with your friends and fellows who are preparing for USMLE exams and searching for some good and relevant books.