Edition 2nd edition
Pages 402 pages
ISBN: • ISBN-10: 0071715150
• ISBN-13: 978-0071715157
Book name Deja review family medicine
Publisher McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 2 edition (June 6, 2011)
Author: Winston Liaw, MDMayra Perez, Lindsay K. Botsford"
• ISBN-13: 978-0071715157
Good news is this that the content of Family Medicine Deja Review PDF is written in such way that maximum retention is possible in minimum time. Let’s explore the key features of this book:
- This book reduces your coursework and helps you to focus upon important points which are necessary to know to get success in exams.
- It provides you with an extremely helpful learning pattern which includes two- column, quick read, and flash card are also there which are specially designed for you to learn and retain maximum in the least time.
- The content of Family Medicine Deja Review PDF is organized by the chief, just as a patient would do.
- Recall questions are there to help in better understanding and memorizing.
- The size of the book is portable and easy to carry.
- At the end there are clinical vignettes, they will prepare you for the board style questions.
SECTION I: MANAGEMENT OF CHRONIC DISEASES; Chapter 1. Diabetes;
Chapter 2. Cardiovascular Disease;
Chapter 3. Chronic Kidney Disease;
Chapter 4. Thyroid Disease;
Chapter 5. Osteoporosis;
Chapter 6. Chronic Lung Disease;
Chapter 7. Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD);
Chapter 8. Depression and Anxiety;
SECTION II: COMMON CHIEF COMPLAINTS; Chapter 9. A headache;
Chapter 10. Insomnia and Sleep Disorders;
Chapter 11. Dizziness and Syncope;
Chapter 12. Red-eye and Eye Pain;
Chapter 13. Ear, nose, and Throat Complaints;
Chapter 14. Neck Mass;
Chapter 15. Chest Pain and Palpitations;
Chapter 16. A cough;
Chapter 17. Joint and Muscle Pain;
Chapter 18. Sports and Work Injuries;
Chapter 19. Breast Masses, Breast Pain, and Nipple Discharge;
Chapter 20. Abdominal Pain;
Chapter 21. Diarrhea;
Chapter 22. Blood in Stool;
Chapter 23. Erectile Dysfunction;
Chapter 24. Scrota Pain and Swelling;
Chapter 25. Urinary Incontinence and Retention;
Chapter 26. Dysuria and Vaginitis;
Chapter 27. Virginal Bleeding and Dysmenorrhea;
Chapter 28. Family Planning;
Chapter 29. Dermatologic Complaints;
SECTION III: ABNORMAL TEST RESULTS AND EXAMS;
Chapter 30. Abnormal Red Blok Cell Counts and Bleeding;
Chapter 31. Abnormal Liver Function Tests;
Chapter 32. Abnormal Electrolytes;
Chapter 33. Abnormal Urinalysis Results;
Chapter 34. Abnormal Pap smear Results;
Chapter 35. Positive Tuberculin Skin Test;
Chapter 36. Cardiovascular Exam;
Chapter 37. Neurologic Exam;
SECTION IV: INDIVIDUAL AND COMMUNITY WELLNESS;
Chapter 38. Statistics, Prevention, Well-Man and Well-Woman Exams;
Chapter 39. Wellness Exams for Newborns, Infants, Children, and Adolescents;
Chapter 40. Geriatric Wellness;
Chapter 41. Preparticipation Sports Physical;
Chapter 42. Domestic Violence;
Chapter 43. Travel Medicine;
Chapter 44. Basic Obstetrical Care;
SECTION V: CLINICAL VIGNETTES;
Chapter 45. Clinical Vignettes
Feel free to order Family Medicine Deja Review PDF from Amazon in most reasonable price. Do share this informative article with your friends and fellows who are looking for such informative and helpful book.