Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF
|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 9781451144314
• ISBN-13: 978-1451144314
|Book name||Obstetrics and gynecology|
|Publisher||LWW; Seventh edition|
|Author:||Charles R. B. Beckmann MD MHPE (Author), William Herbert MD (Author), Douglas Laube MD MEd (Author), Frank Ling MD (Author), Roger Smith MD (Author)|
This edition of Obstetrics and gynecology seventh edition pdf is radically revised and upgraded. This edition is a result of detailed discussion with OB/GYN trainees.
The content completely depends on what they want to learn, what type of content they need for better understanding and how would it be easy for them to learn.
Let’s explore further about the book via book description and table of contents.
- The content of this book has been divided into two measure portions. Those are Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- In Obstetrics and gynecology seventh edition pdf each chapter has highlights, boxes and key points for better understanding and quick review.
- It is filled with all the needed and related information of Obstetrics and Gynecology, which a person needs for practicing.
- This book is recommended for the membership examination of Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 21 new chapters has been added in this edition.
Table of Contents:
1 Clinical anatomy of the pelvis and reproductive tract.
2 Maternal physiology.
3 The placenta and fetal membranes.
4 Normal fetal growth.
5 Pre-conception counseling.
6 Antenatal care.
7 Normal labor.
8 Fetal monitoring during labor.
9 Analgesia and anesthesia.
10 Puerperium and lactation.
11 Neonatal care for obstetricians.
12 Spontaneous miscarriage.
13 Recurrent miscarriage.
14 Ectopic pregnancy.
15 Trophoblastic disease.
16 Prenatal diagnosis and genetics.
17 Fetal medicine in clinical practice.
18 Obstetric emergencies.
19 Disorders of fetal growth and assessment of fetal well-being.
20 Multiple pregnancies.
21 Preterm labor.
22 Prolonged pregnancy.
23 Induction and augmentation of labor.
24 Malpresentation, malposition, cephalopelvic disproportion and obstetric procedures.
25 Hypertensive disorders.
26 Heart disease in pregnancy.
27 Diabetes and endocrine disease in pregnancy.
28 Renal disease.
29 Hematological problems in pregnancy.
30 Miscellaneous medical disorders.
31 Obstetric statistics.
33 Termination of pregnancy.
34 Normal and abnormal development of the genital tract.
35 The menstrual cycle.
36 The role of ultrasound in gynecology.
37 Gynecological disorders of childhood and adolescence.
38 Primary amenorrhoea.
39 Polycystic ovary syndrome and secondary amenorrhoea.
40 Menstrual problems: menorrhagia and primary dysmenorrhagia.
41 Premenstrual syndrome.
42 Pelvic infection.
43 Chronic pelvic pain.
46 Assisted reproduction.
47 Menopause and the postmenopausal woman.
48 Pelvic floor dysfunction I: uterovaginal prolapse.
49 Urinary incontinence.
50 Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy.
51 Benign disease of the vulva.
52 Malignant disease of the vulva and the vagina.
53 Benign diseases of the vagina, cervix and ovary.
54 Premalignant and malignant disease of the cervix.
55 Epithelial ovarian cancer.
56 Benign disease of the uterus.
57 Cancer of the uterine corpus.
58 Sexual dysfunction.
59 Ethical dilemmas in obstetrics and gynecology.
60 The law and the obstetrician and gynecologist.
61 Domestic violence and sexual assault.
You May also interested in it
- Essentials of Lifespan Development 4th Edition PDF Free Download
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine PDF Free Download
- Mosby’s Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests 6th Edition PDF Free Download
- Levoit lV-PUR131 Review
- Primary Care the Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing PDF Free Download
- Essentials of Obstetrics and gynecology PDF Download
- Guide To Clinical Documentation PDF
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery PDF
- Bailey and Love 27th Edition PDF
- Essential Clinical Procedures 3rd Edition PDF
Feel free to order Obstetrics and gynecology seventh edition pdf from Amazon. Many other informative books are available there at most reasonable rates.
Do share this informative article with your friends and fellows so that they will also get benefit from it.