|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 1625524153
• ISBN-13: 978-1625524157
|Book name||Essential of musculoskeletal care|
|Publisher||Amer Academy of Orthopedic; 5th Edition (September 25, 2015)|
|Author:||American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (Author), April D. Armstrong BSc (PT) MSc MD FRCSC (Editor), Mark C. Hubbard MPT (Editor)|
The Essential of musculoskeletal care 5th edition pdf is a revised edition. It contains more than 300 conditions, complaints, and their treatments. It is a go-to guide which provides all the needed information via comprehensive coverage, instructions and the collection of exercises and videos.
Above 200 video demonstrations are also available to show that which exercise pattern will be suitable for the patient. Let’s explore further about it via book description and table of contents.
- This edition is fully revised. There is step by step instructions in the content to treat and cure the orthopedics problems.
- Colored images and illustrations are also inserted in between the content to help you in better understanding.
- In-depth information throughout every section includes tests, definitions, differential diagnosis, adverse outcomes, symptoms, referral decisions, treatments, and red flags.
- Essential of musculoskeletal care 5th edition pdf also has a companion website. It has more than 200 video demonstrations about special tests procedures, exercise plans, and physical examination techniques.
- There is a go-to- guide which is easy to download and follow. It has solutions for common pains and aches.
Table of Contents
Section 1: General Orthopedics
Section Editor: Letha Y. Griffin, MD, PhD
Section 2: Shoulder
Section Editors: Robert Z. Tashjian, MD; Mark C. Hubbard, MPT
Section 3: Elbow and Forearm
Section Editors: Joseph A. Abboud, MD; Mark C. Hubbard, MPT
Section 4: Hand and Wrist
Section Editors: Julie E. Adams, MD, MS; Mark C. Hubbard, MPT
Section 5: Hip and Thigh
Section Editors: Kathleen Weber, MD, MS; Mark C. Hubbard, MPT
Section 6: Knee and Lower Leg
Section Editors: Robert A Gallo, MD; Mark C. Hubbard, MPT
Section 7: Foot and Ankle
Section Editors: UmurAydogan, MD; Mark C. Hubbard, MPT
Section 8: Spine
Section Editors: Daniel T. Altman, MD, FACS; Mark C. Hubbard, MPT
Section 9: Pediatric Orthopaedics
Section Editor: Joseph A. Janicki, MD, MS; Kelly L. VanderHave, MD
Essential of musculoskeletal care 5th edition pdf is trusted by the sports medicine specialists, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, physician assistant’s physiatrists, osteopathic physicians, rheumatologists, athletic trainers, kinesiologists, primary care physicians, internists, medical students, pediatricians, and residents.
Feel free to order this highly beneficial book from Amazon. They provide best quality books in most reasonable price. Do share this informative article with your friends and fellows so that they could also have some benefit out of this.