|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 1455707813
• ISBN-13: 978-1455707812
|Book name||Essentials of clinical procedures|
|Publisher||Saunders; 3 edition (April 19, 2013)|
|Author:||Richard W. Dehn MPA PA-C (Author), David P. Asprey PhD PA-C (Author)|
The book has been written by the top-notch people of the respective field. You will find the recent procedures related to the diagnosis and treatments. In Essentials of clinical procedures 3rd edition pdf.
You will learn more than 70 techniques related to specialist techniques and primary care. By this, you will be prepared to provide the best care to your patients. Let’s explore further about the book by going through the book description and table of contents.
- More than 30 crystal clear illustrations are there to build strong visual understanding and learning.
- This book tells you the Safe usage of instruments and focuses on the patient’s condition. It also alerts about the issues you could face while performing different treatments.
- With the help of Essentials of clinical procedures 3rd edition pdf, you will be able to handle any situation related to complications, precautions, and rationales during the procedure.
- Get the complete guidance you need to handle your patient with the help of this book. Be able to provide safe and best care to the sick ones.
Table of Contents
- Standard Precautions
- Sterile Technique
- Blood Pressure Measurement
- Obtaining Blood Cultures
- Inserting Intravenous Catheters
- Arterial Puncture
- Recording an Electrocardiogram
- Exercise Stress Testing for the Primary Care Provider
- Endotracheal Intubation
- Office Pulmonary Function Testing
- Nasogastric Tube Placement
- Lumbar Puncture
- Urinary Bladder Catheterization
- Clinical Breast Examination
- The Pelvic Examination and Obtaining a Routine Papanicolaou’s Smear
- Examination of the Male Genitalia
- Joint and Bursal Aspiration
- Casting and Splinting
- Local Anesthesia
- Wound Closure
- Dermatologic Procedures
- Incision and Drainage of an Abscess
- Wound Dressing Techniques
- Treating Ingrown Toenails
- Draining Subungual Hematomas
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Removal of Cerumen and Foreign Bodies from the Ear
- Corneal Abrasion and Ocular Foreign Body Removal
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Foot Examination of the Diabetic Patient
- Procedural Sedation
- Patient Education Concepts
- Outpatient Coding
- Giving Sad and Bad News
Feel free to purchase Essentials of clinical procedures 3rd edition pdf from Amazon. They provide the best quality books at most reasonable prices.
Many other books are also there in a combination of this book to help you better learning. Do share this article with your friends and fellows so that they also get the benefits out of this.