|Name of the book||EKG Plain and Simple 4th Edition|
If you are looking for a book that covers the entire spectrum of electrocardiogram knowledge, EKG Plain and Simple 4th Edition Pdf is the book for you. The authors have written this book assuming the reader has no previous knowledge of the basics. Thus, the book starts right at cardiac anatomy and physiology, lead placement, and the technical aspects of ECG. Also included in the basics are rhythms. The advanced concepts include MI, 12 lead EKGs, and diagnosis. The book also features highly useful critical scenarios that help apply the knowledge to practical situations.
You May also interested in it !
- sketchy medical 2017(microbiology + pharmacology + pathology) pdf
- Pocket Medicine 6th edition pdf
- First Aid USMLE Step 2 CS PDF
- Master the Boards Step 3 PDF
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018, 28th Edition pdf
- Rapid review pathology with student consult online access, 4e 4th edition pdf
- Step-up to USMLE step 2 CK fourth edition pdf
- High-Yield TM Neuroanatomy (High Yield series) Fourth Edition PD
- Pathophysiology of disease: An introduction to clinical medicine 7/e (Lange medical books) 7th edition PDF
- Basic immunology: functions and disorders of the immune system 4th edition pdf
- bedside techniques methods of clinical examination PDF
- First aid cases for the USMLE step 1, third edition (first aid USMLE) 3RD Edition, Kindle Edition PDF
- Kaplan and Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry: Behavioral Sciences/ Clinical Psychiatry Eleventh edition pdf
Table of Contents
- The Basics
1. Cardiac Anatomy and Physiology- the basic anatomical and physiological features of the heart.
3. Lead Morphology and Placement- shows how to use leads and their placement on the body.
4. Technical Aspects of the EKG
5. Calculating Heart Rate
6. How to Interpret a Rhythm Strip- includes the basic understanding of a rhythm strip.
7. Rhythms Originating in the Sinus Node
8. Rhythms Originating in the Atria
9. Rhythms Originating in the AV Junction
10. Rhythms Originating in the Ventricles
11. AV Blocks
12. Rhythm Practice Strips
- Advanced Concepts
13. How to Interpret a 12-Lead EKG- gives the understanding of the complex 12 Lead EKG.
14. Myocardial Infarction- highlights the relation of a heart attack to the KG.
15. 12-Lead EKG Practice- includes assessment of the understanding of the 12-lead EKG.
16. Medications and Electrical Therapy- this section includes treatment of the diseases that are detected on electrocardiograms.
17. Diagnostic Electrocardiography- explains the diagnosis of various disorders using electrocardiograms.
18. Putting It All Together: Critical Thinking Scenarios- the most important topic; critical thinking. These scenarios develop a complex understanding of linking knowledge to practical situations.
- Conversational, easy to understand, and accurate text.
- Full-color photos and visual aids.
- Tabulated text for a quick review.
- 500 rhythm strips for practice.
- Critical thinking exercises to assess gained knowledge.
- 12 lead EKGs.
- MyHealthProfessionsLab is a homework and assessment tutorial which can also be bought with the book.
My Health Professions Lab is an online tutorial and assessment tool which can be bought EKG Plain and Simple 4th Edition Pdf. It includes videos, animations, self-assessment tools, and case studies that induce interest in the user and develop better concepts. The learning provided by MyHealthProfessionsLab helps in the application of skills in professional careers.
EKG Plain and Simple 4th Edition pdf is recommended for all courses that require the reading of electrocardiograms. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.