|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 032339955X
• ISBN-13: 978-0323399555
|Book name||Harriet line handbook|
|Publisher||Elsevier; 21 edition (May 16, 2017)|
|Author:||Johns Hopkins Hospital (Author), Lauren Kahl MD (Author), Helen K Hughes MD MPH (Author)|
This book is considered as the number 1 choice for the ones who want to learn about pediatric care clinical information. Harriet line handbook 21st edition pdf’s content is updated and upgraded. Online coverage has been extended and it keeps the reader fully updated about the latest researches and guidelines.
Hence this book is considered as the most essential manual for the people who want to be a professional pediatric. Go through the book description and content table given below in order to get a complete idea about the book.
- This book has been trusted by practitioners and residence for a long time. it offers quick and accurate information about pediatric treatments and diagnosis.
- Recent pharmacologic treatments are provided for pediatric patients.
- The content is easy to explore, you will find all the required information quickly due to its modified outline format.
- The Harriet line handbook 21st edition pdf have updated and expanded content. Sexually transmitted infections and pelvic inflammatory disease; nail disorders and disorders of pigmentation; treatment of acne and fever of unknown origin; relevant laboratory workup for genetic conditions; lymphadenopathy, viral infections, and many other topics are included in the book.
You May also interested in it
- Essentials of Lifespan Development 4th Edition PDF Free Download
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine PDF Free Download
- Mosby’s Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests 6th Edition PDF Free Download
- Levoit lV-PUR131 Review
- Primary Care the Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing PDF Free Download
- Essentials of Obstetrics and gynecology PDF Download
- Guide To Clinical Documentation PDF
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery PDF
- Bailey and Love 27th Edition PDF
- Essential Clinical Procedures 3rd Edition PDF
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Emergency Management
Chapter 2: Poisonings
Chapter 3: Procedures
Chapter 4: Trauma, Burns, and Common Critical Care Emergencies
Chapter 5: Adolescent Medicine
Chapter 6: Analgesia and Procedural Sedation
Chapter 7: Cardiology
Chapter 8: Dermatology
Chapter 9: Development, Behavior, and Mental Health
Chapter 10: Endocrinology
Chapter 11: Fluids and Electrolytes
Chapter 12: Gastroenterology
Chapter 13: Genetics: Metabolism and Dysmorphology
Chapter 14: Hematology
Chapter 15: Immunology and Allergy
Chapter 16: Immunoprophylaxis
Chapter 17: Microbiology and Infectious Disease
Chapter 18: Neonatology
Chapter 19: Nephrology
Chapter 20: Neurology
Chapter 21: Nutrition and Growth
Chapter 22: Oncology
Chapter 23: Palliative Care
Chapter 24: Pulmonology
Chapter 25: Radiology
Chapter 26: Rheumatology
Chapter 27: Blood Chemistries and Body Fluids
Chapter 28: Biostatistics and Evidence-Based Medicine
Chapter 29: Drug Dosages Book Only
Chapter 30: Drugs in Renal Failure
If you want to learn the best information related to pediatric problems and its solutions so you must buy the Harriet line handbook 21st edition pdf. Order it from Amazon as they provide the best quality books at most affordable prices.
Do share this informative article with your friends and fellows so that they would also get the knowledge about this informative book.