|Book name||Deja Review Psychiatry 2nd Edition|
|Author:||Abilash A. Gopal, MD
Alexander E. Ropper, M.D
Louis A. Tramontozzi III, MD
Board exams are near and you need to recall all of Pediatrics without the hassle of extra information? Deja Review Psychiatry 2nd Edition PDF has come to the rescue. Produced by medical students and candidates of the USMLE themselves, this book contains high yield and accurate content which covers the entire coursework while only highlighting what is important. The flash card format makes the questions and answers extremely easy to grasp and learning has never been more fun!
The mnemonics and key points are the perfect tools for you in your first and second years of medical school as well as before the USMLE Steps. The book also features ‘Make the Diagnosis’ Clinical vignettes which enable the application of basic knowledge to medical cases. The topics include disorders of mood, anxiety, sleep, eating, and many more. The book, just like others in the series, lives up to its motto: maximum retention, minimum time. Memorization and recall have never been easier in the Medical world.
Table of Contents
- Classic Psychology- includes cognitive, psychoanalytic, and behavior theories, among other topics
- Mood Disorders- features bipolar disorder among other topics
- Anxiety Disorders- highlights panic, acute stress, and adjustment disorders, among others
- Psychotic Disorders- schizophrenia and delusion disorders among others
- Personality Disorders- features weird, wild, and worried
- Childhood Disorders- different disorders include learning, autistic, and Asperger’s
- Cognitive Disorders- delirium, dementia, and amnesia
- Somatoform Disorders- includes conversion, somatization, and pain disorders, among other topics
- Sleep Disorders-
- Substance-Related Disorders- features caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol, among other substances
- Eating Disorders- anorexia and bulimia nervosa, among other topics
- Miscellaneous Disorders
- Law and Ethics
- Up to date and concise text covers the entire coursework.
- A two-column flashcard format for the quickest review.
- High yielding questions and answers.
- Features Mnemonics and key points.
- Tabulated text for rapid revision of basic knowledge.
- Easy to use PDF format relieves the hassle of carrying a book
For all medical students of first and second years and candidates of the USMLE Steps, we highly recommend Deja Review Psychiatry 2nd Edition PDF. Order it now at your favorite website Amazon.com at the most reasonable rate. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too. Do remember to check out our reviews on all kinds of medical books on this website.
Did the book help you ace the exam? Or were there questions on the exam that the book did not cover efficiently? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.