|Edition||2nd th Edition|
|Book name||Deja Review Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2nd Edition 2nd Edition|
|Author:||Emily S. Miller
Katherine J. Lee
Board exams are near and you need to recall all of Obstetrics & Gynecology without the hassle of extra information? Deja Review Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2nd Edition 2nd Edition PDF has come to the rescue. Produced by medical students and candidates of the USMLE themselves, this book contains high yield and accurate content which covers the entire coursework while only highlighting what is important. The flash card format makes the questions and answers extremely easy to grasp. The mnemonics and key points are the perfect tools for you in your first and second years of medical school as well as before the USMLE Steps. The book also features ‘Make the Diagnosis’ Clinical vignettes which enable the application of basic knowledge to medical cases. The topics include Female Anatomy, General Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Urogynecology, and many more. The book, just like others in the series, lives up to its motto: maximum retention, minimum time.
Table of Contents
SECTION I: USEFUL FACTS FOR THE WARDS
Chapter 1 LAB VALUES
Chapter 2 COMMON PROCEDURES
Chapter 3 FEMALE ANATOMY- includes the pelvis and the abdominal wall
SECTION II: TOPICS IN GYNECOLOGY
Chapter 4 GENERAL GYNECOLOGY- includes a wide range of topics from contraception to vulvar disorders
Chapter 5 GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY- covers the vast variety of cancers from squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix to uterine sarcomas
Chapter 6 UROGYNECOLOGY
Chapter 7 REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY AND INFERTILITY
SECTION III: TOPICS IN OBSTETRICS
Chapter 8 GENERAL OBSTETRICS- includes all major organ systems, screening, and stages of labor, among other topics
Chapter 9 COMPLICATIONS OF PREGNANCY
Chapter 10 POSTPARTUM COMPLICATIONS
SECTION IV: WOMEN’S HEALTH ISSUES
Chapter 11 ISSUES IN WOMEN’S HEALTH- highlights sexual assault, domestic violence, and ethics and law, among other topics
Chapter 12 REVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
You May also interested in it !
- sketchy medical 2017(microbiology + pharmacology + pathology) pdf
- Pocket Medicine 6th edition pdf
- First Aid USMLE Step 2 CS PDF
- Master the Boards Step 3 PDF
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018, 28th Edition pdf
- Rapid review pathology with student consult online access, 4e 4th edition pdf
- Step-up to USMLE step 2 CK fourth edition pdf
- OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY CORRELATIONS AND CLINICAL SCENARIOS 1ST EDITION PDF
- REVIEW FOR USMLE STEP 1 (DEJA REVIEW) 2ND EDITION PDF
- HARRISON’S PRINCIPLE OF INTERNAL MEDICINE: VOLUMES 1 AND 2, 18TH EDITION PDF[DIRECT LINK]
- Up to date and concise text covers the entire coursework.
- A two-column flashcard format for the quickest review.
- High yielding questions and answers.
- Features Mnemonics and key points.
- Tabulated text for rapid revision of basic knowledge.
- Easy to use PDF format relieves the hassle of carrying a book
For all medical students of first and second years and candidates of the USMLE Step 1 exam, we highly recommend Deja Review Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2nd Edition 2nd Edition PDF. Order it now at your favorite website Amazon.com at the most reasonable rate. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Did the book help you ace the exam? Or were there questions on the exam that the book did not cover efficiently? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.